1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Porter Ridge & Piedmont Even !!!

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Softball Guru, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

Chelsey Conrad goes yard twice in one game,and Amber Duncan hit a smash over the left center field fence for the Porter Ridge Pirates to beat the Anson High School team 8-1...and long time once on the softball travel circuit Mandy Reavis hit a shot for Parkwood that sparked a 4-3 ball game, and a win over the Piedmont Panthers in 3A softball in Union County Thursday afternoon...this win for the Pirates,and the loss for the Panthers puts the teams even for first place in the conference...even though this is not a big conference it will be exciting to the end !!!!

:boxing_smiley:

2. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

I'd go for small and exciting over big and boring any day!!
    Good luck to all those teams. and It will be awsome if it comes down to Porter ridge and piedmont for all the marbles. I just hope we have an off day so I can come watch the game.

3. Barri5

Barri5 3 Bears

PR's Chelsea Conrad blasts two out

Porter Ridge's Chelsea Conrad (JR - first base) blasts two out during one high school varsity game. Congrats - I think that is pretty darn impressive. I believe that puts her as the leader in homeruns for Union County and SPC3A conference.