1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS FOR ERIN HOUGH

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by HSFAN, Jun 10, 2004.

1. FP SUPER

FP SUPER Full Access Member

Okay, How do you find the words to comfort a family going through all this. I have followed the story of Erin Hough all season. She is what we should all strive to be. May GOD BLESS ERIN AND HER FAMILY. May the Lord keep and guide you and thank you for showing us all how to live with grace.

2. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

I can't imagine losing a DD at such a young age....Special family and player. Whether on the ballfield in the game of life itself you cannot help but stand in awe of an individual who never quits and values every last breath of life. I wish I had been given the opportunity to meet her and her family. God be with you during your times of sorrow.

3. HSFAN

HSFAN Full Access Member

ERIN

Several of the CC players have been visting her on a daily basis.She had some surgery , but nothing was able to be done. She is very tired and expressing that she is READY .Having talk to her and her family I know she is prepared for this. Everyone continue to pray for comfort and peace for her family.

4. Softballn08

Softballn08 Member

As a member of the Central Cabarrus softball team this year, I just wanted to say that Erin was the heart of our team. She was our inspiration and is a blessing. If you have ever gotten the chance to meet her you know that she is never sad or upset but enjoys every second of life. WE LOVE YOU ERIN!

5. cfastpitch44

cfastpitch44 Full Access Member

The Kings Mtn. High School Softball team's prayers are with Erin and her family. It takes a strong person to fight a battle like Erin has and we are very very proud of her. We would love to have someone like Erin on our team. God bless and we are thinking of you.