1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Prayers Needed!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by OldAngelsCoach, Jul 18, 2008.

1. OldAngelsCoach

OldAngelsCoach Full Access Member

Well..here we go again. I was at work Monday and had a pretty bad seizure. My friends were there and looked after me extremely well, getting an ambulance and getting me medical care. Once at the hospital they found that I have a brain tumor and had aspirated when I had the seizure and also have pneumonia. I was released from the hospital last night and will continue radiation treatments today. Please include me in any prayer lists you may have. This is tough business that none of us can handle alone. Pray that I will have the strength and toughness to get through this stuff again. I sincerely appreciate all the friends I have made here.

2. Dawgswood

Dawgswood Full Access Member

OAC, our thoughts and prayers are with you. I know you've coached a lot of young men who have turned out as great baseball players as well as good kids. Hope thoughts of the diamond will make the chemo etc easier. God bless.

3. CatchFish

CatchFish Junior Member

Hey coach we are all pulling for you. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers here in the east!

4. UK7Dook3

UK7Dook3 Full Access Member

I'll pray for you...but if you want to get together, I'll pray with you too. God still moves.

5. sportsmom

sportsmom Full Access Member

Praying for you and your family as I type that God will provide you with peace, comfort, faith, courage and the knowledge that He will sustain you!

I am also praying for your Drs. and those who are providing you with care that God will give them the wisdom to best meet your every need.

6. Eagles 1313

Eagles 1313 Full Access Member

Mr. Beck...I will make sure to include my family on the situation and make sure we all pray for you and your family!

7. One Putt

One Putt Full Access Member

Hang in there Keith. My boys and I are praying hard for you and your docters. You'll be pacing the outfield lines before you know it.

8. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

You're a tough ol' coot, OAC. There is absolutely no way that God would want you yet. There are a few more players he needs you to influence before he's ready for you. Besides, he knows we need you here on TBR to keep PlateDad in line.

A special payer is being sent for a special person. Please keep us updated.

9. Piratefan

Piratefan Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

10. Capsbaseballlhp

Capsbaseballlhp Full Access Member

my thoughts and prayers are with you