1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Prayers Needed!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by OldAngelsCoach, Jul 18, 2008.

1. OldAngelsCoach

OldAngelsCoach Full Access Member

Elon

We may have? That was probably one of my last tournament.

2. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

I think we did too... just remember to keep everything in God's hands, He has and will continue to give you all you need!! And I will continue to pray!!

3. shumper

shumper Junior Member

Keith,

Hope you remember me. Scott Humphrey, I used to be the coach at Parkland. I know I have'nt seen you in a while but I have been keeping tabs on you and Tanner. I was so stoked when I learned you had licked the last episode and extremely heartbroken to hear about this mess. I have kept you in my prayers and will continue praying for God's sweet grace. You will come out swinging and nothing will keep you down for long! God Bless!

Take care,

Scott Humphrey

P.S.- One of the only regrets I have had about resigning from coaching is that I was not able to coach Tanner! It was great to see his name everytime I picked up the paper!

4. baseballbatts

baseballbatts Junior Member

Prayers

OAC, you know that our family always has you and your family in our prayers. This is only the second time I have posted but if I knew one of my "chicken pies" would cure you I would have at your door asap. But always know we will continue to pray and God will continue to bless you and your family! Thank you for all you have done for so many young men over the years!!!!!

5. OldAngelsCoach

OldAngelsCoach Full Access Member

Thanks!

Thanks Hump and Ms. Monica! I need all the support I can get and you two are good ones. I miss all the old folks but I understand people and things must move on. Thank you for being some lifelong friends! And I would love to get a couple of those pies some day!! The absolute best!!