1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

PRAYERS NEEDED

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by storm030, Oct 23, 2009.

1. cvstravelmom

cvstravelmom Junior Member

Thanks Marlin and thanks RSB for posting the article....we had seen nothing. Some of our CV Storm girls went over to CMC today during rain delays, and things seem to be improving. The leg surgeries were completed and the Dr's were starting on her jaws. Her mother seemed to be in good spirits and pleased with the improvement from yesterday. Keep the prayers going up.....He is listening! I know the Pope family appreciates each of you, and I am quite sure they feel the love that is surrounding them!

2. rsb1999

rsb1999 Full Access Member

Update

Just got in from the hospital.
    Ashlyn’s condition (head and internal) stabilized enough for surgery on her legs today. She was able to squeeze her moms hand again today also. Her mom wants to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Even though she is still not out of the woods, she has made much improvement from yesterday and her mom believes that has been a direct result of those prayers. She is facing multiple surguries, so please continue, she has a long road ahead. More good news today, her father was released from the hospital.
    Let’s hope tomorrow brings more of the same.

3. luvmygirls

luvmygirls Full Access Member

I will also say prayers for a speedy recovery.

4. WndMillR

WndMillR Full Access Member

Prayers..

Prayers sent...............

5. cvstravelmom

cvstravelmom Junior Member

CV STORM POPE

We were all so happy to hear of the improvements in Ashlyn's condition. The Storm girls represented her well this weekend and dedicated all to her and her family. KG slammed one out of the park yesterday and all the girls signed the ball, dated it, and I think KG delivered it to her this afternoon. Isn't it fortunate to have such a wonderful 2nd family? Some people don't get it! They think we are crazy for what we do each and every weekend. I don't know what I would do without it!! Lets all keep sending those prayers up for Pope. She has a long way to go but we all know how tough she is and how powerful HE is!! God Bless!

6. flipflop

flipflop Junior Member

Prayers sent

Don't know this child or her family but I do know what prayer can do and why this second family is special. I know why you do what you do every weekend and why it means so much. Mine's a senior this year, played alot of ball since she was 5. Know that both families - immediate and travel ball - are in our prayers.

7. bhhs2010

bhhs2010 Junior Member

8. ccoffey

ccoffey Junior Member

Several of the girls went to visit Ashlyn after the tournament ended Sunday. Kayla took the homerun ball and all of the love and well wishes from her teammates. She continues to improve and we should all remember to pray each and every day for this wonderful child and her family. Thanks to all of the TB family. I can think of no other group of people that I would rather spend my weekends with!

9. philcrump

philcrump Junior Member

UPDATE on Ashlyn Pope

We have setup a website to track Ashlyn's recovery. You can visit and sign the guestbook at ashlynpope.com. The guestbook will be printed and given to Ashlyn.

10. bad2bone

bad2bone Full Access Member

miss pope

prayers are working :]