1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

PRAYERS NEEDED

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by storm030, Oct 23, 2009.

1. cvstravelmom

cvstravelmom Junior Member

Pope has pneumonia with elevated temp and the Drs are giving anitbiotics to get rid of the pneumonia and fever. At a stand still til this is taken care of. Let's all pray that this is only a minor set back in her healing. She and we all have to take it one day at a time. I thank God for the miracle He has given her to this point. Continue to pray for Pope and her family.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  2. pride/stormcook

pride/stormcook Junior Member

We continue to pray for and think of Pope and her family daily as well as the CV Storm family. They're probably the best extended family you could be a part of and we miss traveling with them.
    May GOD bless the Pope and Storm families and continue his miracles.

3. pammylee1959

pammylee1959 Junior Member

Prayers for Ashley pope and Family

Family does not know me,but i am a mother of three daughters myself. My prayers go out to this family. Prayer is exactly what it takes in this time of need. GOd answers prayers and ashley needs all of our prayers deeply. I will put her on our prayer list at our church. My heart goes deeply out for the mother having to go through this and the father. My God be with both of you and guide you through this difficult time. I know he will grant you peace and help Ashley .
    God bless all of you and God bless you Ashley
    Pam Lee
    Granite Falls NC

4. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

welcome pammylee1959 to this board rocks softball forum and thanks for your thoughts.....

5. F-PITCH

F-PITCH Full Access Member

God Bless

The Comets are still praying.

6. bad2bone

bad2bone Full Access Member

Love you Ashlyn

Ashlyn-

Im still praying for you girl. Its so hard knowing you're still in the hosptial and me here in Greensboro. I'm going to come see you soon, I promise. It seems like a dream that happened. :( It's very hard to take in but keep staying strong and work thru this. YOU CAN DO IT! I love you and miss you. #10 CV Storm. Get better so we can watch you walk across that stage in June. :)

-bonez

7. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

update anyone????

8. Stanlysoftball

Stanlysoftball Full Access Member

9. softballphreak

softballphreak Full Access Member

I copied this from the site mentioned:

Ashlyn is out of surgery and doing well. The wrist surgery required a steel plate and screws; the surgeon was well please with the procedure. The ankle is another matter; he used a steel plate with screws and had to draft bone. However, because of the severity of the injury, he was not able to give a prognosis.

Paula said they were not able to take Ashlyn off the respirator yesterday as planned; and, she is still on the respirator. ​

Not only is this tough on the kid, it's tough on family and friends. Those of you who are close to Ashlyn and her family, it means so much to them for all the attention you can give them. Be there for Ashlyn and her family; they really do need you. Even if it seems everything is under control.

10. PhoenixPhan

PhoenixPhan Full Access Member

To Ashlyn and her Family

Though I have never met any of you, it is obvious that you have touched many lives, including mine. Ashlyn, you must be a very special young lady based upon all the comments I have read on TBR and in the newspaper from those who have had the privilege of knowing you. I know your parents are very proud of you. Hang in there. God has only begun using you. To Mr. and Mrs. Pope, I am praying for you and your family. I pray that God will comfort you and give you strength. I pray for healing. Continue to trust Him and know that we serve an awesome God.