1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

prayers please

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by EastOfRaleigh, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Daddydobber*

Daddydobber* Where Did He Go ???

Thoughts and Prayers

The Carolina Dirt Dobbers extend our sympathy and prayers for your loss and Godspeed in all your recoveries

2. notsoft

notsoft Junior Member

The girls and their families are in our prayers.

Bill Peavey
    NC Dominators Gold 18U

3. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Prayers

Charlie, the Lady Blues seriously want to wish the best for this young lady and the families of all three girls! Our prayers will be with them and all their teammates! Your organization was one of the pioneers of NC softball and U have always shown us all how to care for our kids! LOL to your whole organization!

4. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

The Lady Blues Organization lifts up all the families involved in this tragedy, we are one big softball family,and when one of our own gets hurt we all suffer. LADIES GET WELL SOON !!!!!

:smiley-liSOFTBALL GURU

5. sdplusbeauty

sdplusbeauty An angel over my shoulder

Very sorry to hear this.

6. dogjaw

dogjaw Full Access Member

My heart goes out to the families involved and they will need alot of support for weeks to come so they can continue to stay positive about the recovery of there daughters and I will certainly pray for the family that lost there child in this tragic event. My daughter was in a serious accident on May 2, and she too was in Duke hospital on a vent with two compound femur fractures among many other injuries,the main orthopedic surgeon there,Doctor Zura admitted that most patients with the injuries she sustained do not survive,so never give up hope.Duke hospital is the place were miracles happen,the young lady there is in the best care available. the Randolph Rage softball team will hold hands sunday and pray for those families and for speedy recovery for the young lady's

7. EastOfRaleigh

EastOfRaleigh Full Access Member

more bad news

sorry to update with this, but a second girl in this accident (Allyssa Heider) died this afternoon. She was a rising freshman at West Johnston HS.

Melissa Willis, softball player for 16U NC Challengers, continues to survive but is in very serious condition at Duke U. medical center ICU. Please pray for Melissa and her wonderful family. I coached Melissa several seasons in rec ball. Her mom has always been like a cheerleader at games, loudly and positively supporting and encouraging the team, even when things appeared bleak; so let's return the favor to Melissa now in the form of prayer.

Also pray for the strength and comfort of the other two families. Thanks.

8. Coach Fran

Coach Fran Junior Member

Our prayers

On behalf of the Triangle Lightning 18U and 16U, We are praying for Melissa, her family. We send our sincere condolences to the families of the girls that passed away. There aren't any words that I could express that would indicate the sorrow and pain that we feel when young lives are cut short. Please, let us know if there is anything we might do to help ease and comfort the families.