1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Real Action Friday Night @ NCSU !!

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Softball Guru, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

C'mon Everybody !!

Let it go,and continue to march toward the State !! It was just a game !! Monte will tell you that sometimes things happen for a reason. In the end if we serve GOD we all are winners !! And that championship ring can never be taken from you !!

Guru

2. joesimtre

joesimtre Full Access Member

This one is getting good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hershey

Hershey Full Access Member

This feels like a high school back and forth and all the kids should be chanting "Fight, Fight, Fight"...LOL, just joking

Seriously, who cares about a midseason, non-conference game?

4. HIT-N-RUN

HIT-N-RUN Full Access Member

DISCIPLINE VS. RESPECT

I WASN'T A SPECTATOR AT THIS GAME HOWEVER, I WISE I HAD BEEN! CONGRADULATION TO SWR ON A TREMEDOUS VICTORY!

MY COMMENTS IS ABOUT SPORTSMANSHIP AND CLASS . I'VE HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO COACH SEVERAL OF HIS GIRLS ON MY TB TEAM . EACH OF HIS GIRLS HAVE BEEN STANDOUTS,LEADERS AND RESPECTED. THATS SOMETHING IN THE SOFTBALL COMMUNITY THAT YOU HAVE TO EARN . THE STAFF AT AC PROVIDES THAT FOR THESE GIRLS. EACH ONE OF THE GIRLS I'VE HAD HAS THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR THE COACHING STAFF AND HOLDS COACH S. AS A DISPLINARY ON THE FIELD AND A FRIEND OFF THE FIELD.

THE SIMPLE FACT IS THAT THE AC'S PLAYERS
    JUST DON'T LIKE TO LOSE!

WITH NO DISRESPECT INTENDED-THE STAFF IS DOING SOMETHING RIGHT- I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN AC WASN'T RANK THROUGH THE STATE.YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING -HIS SUCCESS HAS FOLLOWED HIM TO CENTRAL CABARRUS AND FOLLOWED HIM BACK TO AC.

HIT-N-RUN

http://carolinahitnrun.googlepages.com/

5. NORTHERN VANCE FP

NORTHERN VANCE FP Junior Member

PASSION & PRIDE

:39:............... I was under coach at CC and AC as an Assistant Coach for 4 years................He demands nothing less than his girls, coaching staff and fans show the highest amount of class................Just ask anyone that has any association with his teams, programs, or tourneys that they host............It is top notch and ran as so..............Think about this............Yes most HS coaches will just sit there and take a bad call and not figure it in as a big deal, but in my opinion it is a huge deal b/c sometimes it could be the difference in the game.............Coach is one of the few coaches that will not let that slide and I do not see any thing wrong with that ...............It is a part of the game (watch Coach K) and Coach covers all angles of the game!!!!!! It is just absolutely ridiculous that the things that have been wrote on here about diff. coaches and programs........... I would just recommend that you check your sources before making yourself look ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of making a quick not so thought out opinion about someone or something on a instance when they were just "fighting" for their TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. kmale

kmale Full Access Member

Wow!

I can't beleive what I am hearing! This site went from SW and AC at NC State to class or no class at Alexander Central..........Give me a flippin break!
    First off SW, You are a very solid team, Congrats! AC is a very solid team!
    SW was just the best team on Friday!
    As far as class is concerned, I think it is determined if your winning or losing, no one wants to lose! The AC ladies expect nothing less than to win, they are expected to win, and have won except for Friday......The coaches do there best to drive the ability of the ladies, I was at the game Friday, I drove 3 hours to Raleigh to find out NO UMPS! that is a shame, it was SW home game, not saying it was the coaches fault, but very frustrating in such a GREAT game........The terrible calls that the SW parent made didn't lose the game, but they were poor! As any GOOD coach would do, Coach S defended the calls........nothing unsportsmanship about that, just good coaching........Put yourself on the other end, you wouldn't of liked playing against AC UMP's, after a long drive. guess they could of just refused to play, yea, that sounds like what they should of done! PLEASE!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  7. kmale

kmale Full Access Member

[qu
    Originally Posted by NCRocks [​IMG]
    There is a long list of HS coaches and staffs that I would rank way ahead of the AC contingent in terms of "Class" and "Sportsmanship". I would frankly rate AC at or near the bottom of the list.

Used to be that Central Cabarrus was at or near the bottom of sportsmanship and class, but now things have changed dramatically. I wonder why?

ote=kmale;2375061]I can't beleive what I am hearing! This site went from SW and AC at NC State to class or no class at Alexander Central..........Give me a flippin break!
    First off SW, You are a very solid team, Congrats! AC is a very solid team!
    SW was just the best team on Friday!
    As far as class is concerned, I think it is determined if your winning or losing, no one wants to lose! The AC ladies expect nothing less than to win, they are expected to win, and have won except for Friday......The coaches do there best to drive the ability of the ladies, I was at the game Friday, I drove 3 hours to Raleigh to find out NO UMPS! that is a shame, it was SW home game, not saying it was the coaches fault, but very frustrating in such a GREAT game........The calls that the SW parent made didn't lose the game, but they were poor! As any GOOD coach would do, Coach S defended the calls........nothing unsportsmanship about that, just good coaching........Put yourself on the other end, you wouldn't of liked playing against AC UMP's, after a long drive. guess they could of just refused to play, yea, that sounds like what they should of done! PLEASE![/quote]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  8. Double Dog Dare

Double Dog Dare Full Access Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    This has GOT to be the funniest thread in recent months....maybe even years! Has anyone said anything about anybody's MOMMA yet??????

9. Dawgswood

Dawgswood Full Access Member

More Material

You AC and SWR fans will be running out of material soon so I thought I'd help you out. I figure the "yo mama" jokes will start soon so heres a link to make it easy for you!

http://www.humorsphere.com/yo_mama/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.