1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Real Pitcher!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Catcher32, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Catcher32

Catcher32 Junior Member

Anyone ever heard of Daniel Glenn ?...... Didnt think so well he happens to have the second most strikeouts in the state and he is a sophmore!!!

2. WNCBB

WNCBB Full Access Member

Sounds good, but I'm curious how you know he has the second most strikeouts in the state?

3. SCHSJVBALL4

SCHSJVBALL4 Junior Member

Has anyone ever heard of maddy bumgarner from South Caldwell, he's a lefty throwin 95. i no wat ur sayin.....:thud:

4. homeplate

homeplate Full Access Member

Bumgardner is for real. 1 of the best in the state . 95 is pushing it a little much.

5. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

:feedback: Please dont tell me you heard it from the old man down at the local tavern.

Who's gun ?
    Where at ?
    When ?

6. Rock N Fire

Rock N Fire Full Access Member

Bumgarner

Madison was clocked at 94mph vs. A.C. Reynolds by the NcPreps gun. He was clocked low 90's consistently earlier in the year by UNC. Trustworthy source if you ask me......

7. Rock N Fire

Rock N Fire Full Access Member

SC

Come see for yourself......

8. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Daniel Glenn?...is this young man a pitcher for Waddell HS? If it is, I would have to agree with Catcher32. This kid is a very good pitcher on a less than talented team. If he pitched for a SM or Providence...this young man would be a household name in Charlotte. I would like to see him play for a high profile summer team to get the attention he deserves.

9. WNCBB

WNCBB Full Access Member

He topped out at 94 on a Jugs, so probably around 92 on a stalker....regardless he was very impressive against a very good team. This was the first time I've seen him and he seems to be more of a thrower at this point than a pitcher, but I'm sure that will come....he has a very bright future.

10. inthegame107

inthegame107 Junior Member

I seen his stats last year- and they were good. All the hype I hear about his fastball seems a little outstretched. Being so tall, that helps tremendously. I haven't had the chance to watch him pitch, although I could go along with the statement that he is a thrower more than a pitcher, most guys are who throw that fast. Last year he was around 3-4 overall in the state with stats, if he was throwing harder than the kids above him, then obviously his ability to "pitch" is somewhat less. Correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, hats off.