1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Rocky Mount @ Hunt

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by karlrocket, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Stretchy

Stretchy Full Access Member

Patience pays off

Rocky Mount will get the job done sooner or later. very balanced attack. glad i got to watch tonite and enjoyed a good Blue Moon before all the fireworks occured late in the game!!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  2. switchhitter

switchhitter Junior Member

A little luck never hurts

Both teams had a little luck. Hunt was lucky not to have been down 10++ runs by the 5th inning and RM was lucky that pitching change didn't cost them the game. Both teams are VERY good, it was just Moss and RM's night. Should be a good rematch later this month.

3. karlrocket

karlrocket Full Access Member

I was standing close to Wes Bradshaw, who was doing the running commentary of the game. Wes does a good job. (Gets a little excited during some of the crucial situations). Pretty cool. There was a tag-up play at 3rd base (7th inning) alot of fans want to take a look at. I wasn't watching the runner, but alot of folks are saying he didn't tag up on the play. Be interesting to see that replayed. Re-match later on at Rocky Mount should be a good one.

4. switchhitter

switchhitter Junior Member

Braves

I agree, even on an off night he's tough to beat. From what I've seen his off nights result in him going deep in the count on a lot of batters. He's good enough to get out of it with little damage. Braves is right, when he realizes how good he is and uses that as confidence watch out.