1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

RYAN ALLEN TO GARDNER -WEBB

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by buntandrun, Sep 7, 2009.

1. HomeRunHomer

HomeRunHomer Full Access Member

Congrats Ryan
    and to Ray and the family
    I love to see this these, it is very much deserved, very good ball player that goes out 110% every play. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with the Lake Monsters and enjoyed watching Ryan play. Have a fun Senior year.

2. SoutherNo1

SoutherNo1 Full Access Member

Congratulations to Ryan and his family. His dad, Ray, has done a lot to help other kids, so to have his own get a spot on a college roster must be very satisfying. Ryan is one of those guys you just love to watch play the game.

3. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

Cool Guys

Ray and Ryan are both super duper friendly guys. Good luck son. Ray you are going to have a lot of fun watching Ryan play college baseball. Wish you guys the best.

4. Piratefan

Piratefan Member

Congratulations Ryan!

For all those days in the warehouse since you were 9 years old, for all those days you sacrificed and worked hard to continue to get better, I can not think of a more deserving player! We are so glad to see it happen!

And no one has more dedication, committment and passion for the game than Raymond Allen. Raymond has always done everything possible to provide opportunities for players to improve themselves.

Again, congratulations to you both, we appreciate everything you have done for us!

See you at the field tomorrow!:REDanceFdans002HL:

5. Coach F3

Coach F3 Coach F3

Congratulations

to Ryan, his family, and the Webb program. I have enjoyed watching this oustanding player develop over his career. Though rivals on the field, we at South Granville recognize how hard Ryan plays and we are happy when someone in our county plays the game the right way and realizes a dream! Best of luck at GW.

6. Coach Tuck

Coach Tuck Full Access Member

Congratulations to Ryan and Raymond and the Allen family. As an alumnus of Gardner-Webb I'm happy for the Allens and the Bulldogs.