1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Score Updates for Tonight 11/23

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by matrix123, Nov 23, 2007.

1. bigdan

bigdan Prep Hoops Moderator

East Burke has absolutely nothing to feel bad about in defeat...Shatley was a stud against the Indy defense. I felt like he was the best offensive player on the field behind Carruthers and Chisholm. Tonight's game just came down to the fact that Indy has an athlete at every position while East Burke maybe has four or five good athletes on the whole team. The Cavs played extremely hard and gave 1000% effort, they just lost to a better team.

Being that this was my first time to watch Independence during their dominating 8 year run, I was amazed at how they can just run any play in the book. I don't think they ran a single play twice in a row. Indy threw it deep, short...they threw the slant, tailback and tightend screen. Then after that they would just give it to Chisholm either in a single back formation, traditional "I-formation" or even sometimes direct snap. And not to be outdone, Carruthers sometimes took the snap in a spread-like formation and took off with it on the draw. He even ran the option with Chisholm on a couple plays. Just the due fact that the opposing team has to prepare for so many different things gives Independence an advantage.

2. blackjackwally

blackjackwally Premium Member

West Charlotte - 49
    Richmond Co. - 27

Their thugs kicked our thugs asses.