1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Scouting Report

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Baseballpixs, May 3, 2004.

1. Baseballpixs

Baseballpixs Junior Member

I was thinking about going to see alexander central play tomorrow. How will they stack up aganist Watagua. I don't want to go if its not going to be a competative game. I heard south meck bet them 12-2.

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

It wouldn't matter if watauga was 0-12...this is a bitter rivalry. They will bring their A game. I just hope they don't have a repeat of last year. This one should definitely be a great one to go see.

Take pix please!!!!

3. cheesecake76

cheesecake76 Full Access Member

It should be a great game...just be prepared to sit through a little bit of ceremony. Not only is it Parent Night but it is also Raeford Thomas Night. Raeford is a great man who has always supported Cougar baseball. He was a standout at Lenior-Rhyne College and interrupted his college career to serve in Korea.

Just thought I would give you a heads-up on the events.

4. oldbaseballjunkie37

oldbaseballjunkie37 Full Access Member

Watauga vs. Alexander Central

This one is bound to be a great game just through the history that these teams have together when they meet on the field. AC is atop the conference with Watauga following in second place. The Cougars can clinch first place in conference with a win tonight.

*If the reports on the pregame ceremonies are true, I would venture to stroll in a little bit late of the first pitch so you can get right to watching the actual game.