1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Scrimmage results of 2/23/08

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by ACBall4, Feb 23, 2008.

1. ChltBballfan

ChltBballfan Full Access Member

Dawgs Sandbaggin

Dawgs,
    I would hope that you would spread the truth on this prestige's sounding board, but I think that the talent in the SW4A tells another story though. We have 3 straight out of conference teams coming to our humble abode this week and would love to catch one of them with their pants down. Thursday is Myers Park,
    Wednesday is Independence, and tommorrow night is Providence and Jr. says he has the hill. Good luck this season at AK and I hope your left handed phenom has hitless innings and K's under his belt for your opponents.

2. Dawgswood

Dawgswood Full Access Member

I think Corey should pitch Friday and rest up early next week maybe pitch again Wed, Thu or Fri! :shiny:

3. SApatriot

SApatriot Full Access Member

Northwest Guilford at Southern Alamance

Northwest 4 Southern 4 9 innings

4. Eagles 1313

Eagles 1313 Full Access Member

SApatriot...any information about Northwest? I know they were pretty good last year and still have their stud pitcher in Logan Self and they always seem to hit the ball well. Any comments?

5. SApatriot

SApatriot Full Access Member

They are a solid ball team. They have 3 arms that really impressed me. Self was one of them. Their CF made one of the better catches I have seen in high school baseball. It was Jim Edmonds like. He laid out full body in the air and landed with the glove sliding into the CF fence at 375. He also was playing a pretty shallow CF so he covered a lot of ground. Their LF also made a great diving catch to preserve the tie in the bottom of the 9th with the bases loaded. They were aggresive at the plate. We did pick 3 runners off during the game. Overall, I think they will be a strong, formidable team in the Metro. Coach Gann will have them getting better and better each week.