1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Scrimmages

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by mincmi, Feb 17, 2010.

1. mincmi

mincmi Moderator

I was not at the scrimmage, so have no details but remember that is was a scrimmage. Who knows how many innings, who threw, ect.

There was a scrimmage that was 36-4 last week and the team with four is a good club and will compete for their conference title. It also went 12-14 innings to get many pitchers innings.

Several years ago (2004) a pre season scrimmage ended 25-2. The team with two was a state finalist losing the rubber game of the series.

No question the East Rowan is still a powerful team and I have no doubt North Davidson will be just fine with the talent they have.

2. karlrocket

karlrocket Full Access Member

I attended some Saturday scrimmages where the 4-5-6 pitchers were getting all the action because of the regular season starting on Monday. North Davidson may have rested the starters (just guessing). Regardless, East Rowan must have some hitters!

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Uhg!!!!! did you have to remind me......lol

4. karlrocket

karlrocket Full Access Member

Rocky Mount @ Hunt Tonight!

We may get some answers tonight about this discussion. Benton Moss on the hill for Rocky Mount vs. Zack Lee for Hunt.