1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

SE REGIONAL AUG 4-9, 2010

Discussion in 'American Legion' started by Boxman, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Respectthegame

Respectthegame Full Access Member

8 pm Eastern Time!!

2. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Sorry Boxman, I had a typo, obviously Kernersville (being in winner's bracket finals) plays in the late game today. It is 7:00 Tennessee time.

Btw, Bayamon,PR defeated the host team Colombia,Tenn 6-1 late last night and Bayamon joins Kernersville as the only 2 remaining undefeated teams in the tourney.

3. Boxman

Boxman Full Access Member

Lets go all the way Post 36!

Thanks for the updates tj21!

4. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Conyers,Ga just eliminated Sumter,SC in first game on Saturday morning by a score of 5-0.

Conyers,Ga is now scheduled to play on Sunday against loser of Kernersville/Bayamon at 1pm; however, this could change depending on outcome of next 2 games today, as there is a pretournament prevision that attempts to keep the same teams from playing each other unless absolutely necessary. Bottomline, final Sunday schedule will not be known until all games are played today (Sat.).

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  5. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Colombia,Tenn just defeated Tuscaloosa,Ala 6-4, eliminating Tuscaloosa. Colombia now advances to Sunday's round.

Again, Sunday's schedule will not be officially set until after conclusion of tonight's winner's bracket final.

Bracket on post #33 is now updated.

6. UK7Dook3

UK7Dook3 Full Access Member

K-ville up 3-0 over Puerto Rico in the 6th. I appreciate the radio broadcast, but the play-by-play dude has to be the most dull, low key guy I ever heard. ZZZZZZZZZZzzz

7. tj21

tj21 Moderator

The way I got it figured (keep in mind when I gave tools some advice up at Rowan Co, everything backfired),,,,,,,,, anyhow the way the tournament has a prevision for teams not playing previous opponents unless necessary, Kernersville will play Colombia,Tenn tomorrow and Bayamon,PR should play Conyers,Ga,,,,,, because Bayamon/Colombia met on Day 2.

Winner of tonights' winner bracket should be the late game.

With that said, GO Kernersville!!!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  8. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Kernersville leading Bayamon 5-1, with Bayamon batting in bottom 7th.

9. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Puerto Rico brings in new pitcher in top of 8th who promptly hits the first 2 batters he faced, Kernersville now with bases loaded and no outs, still leading 5-1.

10. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Kernersville over Bayamon,PR by a final score of 6-1.

Congrats to Kevin Parrish who pitched all 9 innings for Kernersville, allowing 7 hits, only 1 run, had 5 K's and only 1 BB.

I figure Kernersville has got to play the 2nd game on Sunday beg at 5pm, if anything different will post asap.

Brackets in Post #33 are updated.

Go Kville...