1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

senior project time

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by softballscars, Dec 10, 2009.

1. softballscars

softballscars Junior Member

My DD has her senior project boards soon. What did your seniors do their project on? Who did they get to mentor? My DD did hers on athletic training and she had a trainer be her mentor. I find this a very interesting subject, seeing what they wrote the paper on and everything!

2. stiksdad

stiksdad Full Access Member

My DD has presented hers this week. Subject was "energy drinks".

3. cmmguy

cmmguy *

Our school district cancelled the senior project...due to lack of interest. :)

4. fastpitchmom07

fastpitchmom07 Full Access Member

My DD did two softball clinics as her Senior project. Her mentor was Coach Hill from East Surry. I got to go to one of the clinics and it was fun to watch her teaching the younger kids. The Mount Airy News even did an article on her first clinic. She has already done her presentation, but has not heard how she did on it!

5. flipflop

flipflop Junior Member

Senior project or senior stress?

My dd's stressing over this thing even though she's turned everything in on time & gotten A's so far. Presentation won't be until after Christmas break. Her topic was special needs children in school. She really enjoyed working with her mentor .