1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Seniors State Teams

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by player3, May 21, 2007.

1. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

Maness Isn't A Senior

Good Team !!!!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  2. Pop Rivers

Pop Rivers NCSCA

Information!

I am sure the young ladies will know very soon about practice schedules and other information now that the State Champions have been crowned. A large number of the State Games coaches have been very involved with the playoffs and Championships. The coaches I talked with at Walnut Creek are very excited to get started, but had some unfinished business to take care of this weekend. It is finished now and they are eager to get started. Most of the behind the scenes work has been working out real well. Volunteers, scorebooks, softballs, umpires, ticket takers, concessions, PA announcers, water coolers, and just about anything else that might be needed has been addressed in some form or fashion. I am sure we will forget something and will learn from our mistakes, but the State Games are on their way. I will try to keep the public updated as much as possible in the coming weeks. If you have questions for me, please pm me at TBR or at [email protected]. It may take a while for me to respond because of the high volume of contacts I have had in the last couple of weeks, but I will get back to you as soon as possible. Just 19 more days till the Seniors take the field for the East/West All-Star games. There is still a lot of work left to be done!!

Eddie "Pop" Rivers
    President/NCFSCA

3. wildmanone

wildmanone Full Access Member

reread post

Guru I said Manes & Mc Caskil on region 5 team is that not underclass players