1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

shrine bowl

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by fmrtitangreat, Oct 18, 2007.

1. footballfever181

footballfever181 Full Access Member

He's got to be the favorite, although a deep playoff run by anyone can change things in a heartbeat. And Kincaid will not have that advantage.

2. JET - I

JET - I Force B W/U

Picks!?

Awesome insite guys!......I know kincaid is a trooper at the RB position!..... (Also he plays S)

The big 5 I think that are going up for the MVP, OMVP, DMVP is def. Brightenstein, Kincaid, Russell, Frogge & Spencer.... These 5 kids are the cream of the crop (in my opinion) The one thing besides talent that seperates these 5 kids (I think) is HEART and the desire to WIN from just seeing them play! They get after it..... Big Time..... It will be interesting to see what happens.

Def. Mays first teamer @ WR.... he has played very well this year (top 5 in the Nation in receptions)

COY?.... I would have to give my vote to EB's coach.... I think they are solid....but really not that talented except @ the backfeild positions.....the coach as done a really good job(ACR coach has done an awesome job as well) I think it makes it sweeter for the EB coach b/c he wasn't expected to do as well as the ACR coach is, even though this should not be criteria for becoming coach of the year......

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  3. oldebfan

oldebfan Full Access Member

After watching every team in the NW4A play this year I've seen several players from the conference that if their situations would have been different they could have easily been picked to play in the Shrine Bowl.
    Alexander- Russell, Mayes, Adams
    East Burke - Frogge, Boughman (great hands but EB don't throw alot)
    McDowell - Kincaid (Should have been automatic)
    Watauga - Britenstein (Deserved it)
    South Caldwell - Collins
    Freedom - Smith
    ACR - Spencer (definitely), the QB is as good as any in the conference.

4. patsfansince85

patsfansince85 Yes, really!

bumped.

Game is tomorrow. Anyone going? Anyone care outside of a relative of a player?

5. goodoleburkeco

goodoleburkeco Player Hater

NW4A RB's

I think Kincaid and Eric B. deserve to be on the list, they are great backs. You can't deny the talent EB had in their backfield. Frogge and Shatley shared carries or their stats would've been even higher. Just looking at what they did to Indy, I think they've shown they are great players. Shatley on defense was also a plus in the Indy Game.

Heard Shatley is getting looks from Clemson and some other schools. Can anyone confirm? I know he's a heck of a wrestler as well.

It's nice to see the NW4A schools that normally don't get the attention get some recognition for their players on the state level.

6. moesyslak

moesyslak Banned From TBR

honest to goodness in the dec.15 issue of sports illus. the faces in the crowd section has a kid in it that passed for 5800 yds and 91 td's this YEAR

7. Roadking

Roadking Full Access Member

EB

Lets see.....the NC coach gave Eric the ball, and on the first run he romped 19 yards. Funny thing is...he never got the ball again. It's obvious that even the Shrine Bowl is full of politics. Wouldnt you maybe think about trying that play again. It worked pretty dang good the only time he did it. Makes you go....Huh!!

8. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

BTW: Who won the Shrine Bowl ?

i never seen a score ..
    of course i didnt look for it..

9. Roadking

Roadking Full Access Member

SC

SC won it this year...cant remember the score.