1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Sneak A Peek Update

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by LBlues 1, Feb 10, 2005.

1. cfastpitch44

cfastpitch44 Full Access Member

Great event for all the kids involved. I believe events like this one makes the kids realize how much talent is out there, and where they need to improve to make it where they want to go. With more hard work from the coaches and players, this state will start getting noticed in the future. Great job by the Lady Blues.:woot:

2. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

SAP

Thanks to all that attended and to the kind comments made. I was disappointed a little with the coaching turnout as five that told me they would be there did not show and did not call or e-mail me. Three coaches did call me late Friday, ones mother was very sick. Maryland and Longwood let me know late Friday also. I hope all enjoyed and I heard some great comments from College coaches. Some Thrillers player were mentioned, some Curve, and others. I really want to help all the girls no matter what team jersey they wear but I need the Cardinals, Wildcats, Flames, Patriots, Legends as well as the teams that came, Curve, Pride, Thrillers, Psycos, King Mtn. and many others I know I have not mentioned. Also, I wish the coaches would understand NC players can play at any level, they just need the chance. Hope all of U have a great summer season. RET

3. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

FYI to attendees, Ga Tech, Va Tech, NC State, Catawba, Peace, Mars HIll, all requested a copy of the profile books! They were mailed out today.

More requests: Brevard, Virgina, Pfeffier, ECU

Last edited: May 31, 2005
  4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

great job LBlues!!

ourstanding actually! :applause:

alot of ways to get our ladies noticed! thanks!