1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Soouth Meck and Cox Mill Team up for The Miracle League

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Red, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Dawgcatcherfive

Dawgcatcherfive Full Access Member

HR Derby

I think Coach Vidal and Coach Tuscan should jump in. Coach Vidal can bang it around the park. I don't know if Coach Tuscan wants any of that!

2. justadad

justadad Full Access Member

What abt Kyle shelton? Didn't he go to south?

3. mincmi

mincmi Moderator

Kyle did go to South but I believe he is at spring training now. He was with the Charlotte Knights for the end of the season last year and as far as I know he is still in the White Sox organization.

4. Red

Red Junior Member

We have invitations to most of the players mentioned in the posts and a few others. We have commitments from some of the alumni and others are trying to work out their schedules so they can participate. We will publish the participants after everyone has confirmed their attendence

5. Razorhead85

Razorhead85 Junior Member

Congrats to both teams for raising a nice amount of Money - It was a nice event and well attended

6. sms

sms Junior Member

The Miracle League

Great night at South Meck last night. Over $3,000 raised for The Miracle League and a really good crowd for a Wednesday night. Everything from a silent auction, inning by inning raffles, a wonderful live singing of the national anthem by a SM student and a first pitch by a young man named Morgan Pease. Morgan plays baseball with the Miracle League. The Pease family drove one hour to come to the game last night from Harrisburg. Watching Morgan on the field with the players and throwing that first pitch was priceless. Hats off to Coach Tuscan and his team!