1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

South Char..err.. Caldwell vs Myers Park

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Braves, May 12, 2007.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Wow...that is taking it to another level.

But no...there will be no fights. These SC fans are country smart. If someone wants to openly display their money at their park, they don't mind. Spend all the money you want in Caldwell county...they will encourage you. In fact, I would encourage an entrepreneur from Providence to invest some money in a
    restaurant; Grandma Bumgarner's Country Kitchen "Home of the World Famous Pork Chop Sandwich"...the place would make millions!!!!!!

Don't let those country folks fool ya....they are smart like a fox. Just ask Google

2. Braves

Hahahhahaha....he'll get you for that one

3. jccunc1

jccunc1 29ers Fan

Actually Braves, Ball-dee was my football coach in the 9th grade the first year he coached Granite Falls Middle School back in the fall of '77 I believe. Ball-dee is definitely very bright, smart and the best grounds keeper you will ever find. I couldn't believe he still remembered what number I wore 25+ years later.

4. Braves

Yep...Mr. J is a very smart man. Why do you think I was asking for him? I needed to borrow some of his smartness...and some money :laugh4: :laugh4:

5. Dawgswood

Dawgswood Full Access Member

What!!! No self-endorsement of your book in this post? Did you forget?

6. TheOriole

TheOriole Full Access Member

Nope...

Thanks Dawgawood tho for reminding me:) Point is all along these two teams in my opinion 2cents and from experience with... both are so highly competitive it "should" be a dogfight to the very last out!:tank: Not to mention the pride & tradition they both bring to the contest! This could easily be the 4A state championship game!

7. Ball-dee

Ball-dee Member

Braves, I was not completely sure who jcuncc1 was. But Now I know he is who I thought. He is very close to the Bleacher Bums although not a card carrying member but still a great S.C. and Post 29 fan. I hope you are there Tues. as I have a special presentation for you. Looking forward to seeing you. I am sure it will not be as good as a pork chop sandwich but special just the same.

8. Braves

Thanks Ball-dee, my plan is to be there