1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

South Meck big over North Meck

Discussion in 'Girls Basketball' started by bigdog41, Dec 7, 2004.

1. bigdog41

bigdog41 Junior Member

SM came up big with a blow out over North Meck. They won by 25 points. It was over 35 by mid third quarter. Way to go Lady Sabres!

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Way to go Sabres :applause:

Bigdog, can you give me a recap of the game? It appears Coach Gaston has his pieces to the puzzle in place

3. bigdog41

bigdog41 Junior Member

NM vs SM

Defense was the key Braves. South shut down LaPorsha for the most part and she got in a little foul trouble. Looks like she turned an ankle in the late 3rd Qtr. Hope she is okay. The guards for South out quicked and hustled the NM guards and force many, many turnovers. This did not look like the NM team I saw just before Thanksgiving. For some reason, they could never get going offensively. The South Meck starters were done by early 3rd qtr. with a lead over 35 points. It very well could have gotten uglier had Gaston not called the girls off. South has Olympic on Friday which got beat last night by close to 50 points! Then on Tuesday there is the big matchup with Garinger. Many D1 scouts are going to be in attendence.

4. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Is the Olympic game at home? I saw quite a few of the scouts at the Harding game. When is the UConn coach scheduled to be there?