1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Spring tryouts for 2009

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by cheeze105, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Lefty Pitch

Lefty Pitch Junior Member

LH Pitcher looking for 18U Team

Left handed pitcher turning 18 in October looking for an 18U travel ball team. I am looking for a higher level of play and prefer college showcases. I know 6 pitches and pitch in the mid to upper 50’s. I have good ball movement and work the corners well. I have previous travel ball experience and play high school ball. Positions I also play are first base and outfield. I also sacrifice, slap and drag bunt.
    You may contact me at [email protected] or my dad, Jim, at 919-604-2860.

I live in the Raleigh, NC area.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  2. CoachTammy

CoachTammy Full Access Member

LOOKING FOR 1 MORE

THE HEAT 14U 2ND YEAR TEAM IS LOOKING FOR 1 MORE - LOOKING FOR A SOLID OUTFIELDER (WILL CONSIDER OTHER POSITIONS, PITCHING AND CATCHING ALWAYS A PLUS) WITH A GOOD BAT, GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. LOOKING FOR A PLAYER THAT IS DEDICATED AND COMMITTED TO THE SPORT. WE ARE LOCATED AND PRACTICE IN CONCORD. IF INTERESTED, GIVE COACH TAMMY A CALL AT (704) 791-6080 OR EMAIL AT [email protected] VISIT US ON THE WEB AT: http://www.eteamz.com/TheHeat14U

3. oFf_studENT

oFf_studENT Junior Member

18u Player looking for team.

Hello, I am an 18u player looking for a team for the summer. I play second base and all positions in the outfield. I even have some catching experience but not enough to be a good candidate for that position. I have good speed down the line and have both homerun power and the ability to bunt for hits. I throw and bat from the right but slap and bunt from the left (even though I will say that I have not done much slapping this past year). I am available to play both during the summer and the fall and would, preferably, like to play for a high caliber team that participates in a good number of showcase tournaments. I can be reached at [email protected] (the space is an underscore) to talk further.

4. scal

scal Full Access Member

Looking for 14U

My DD is looking to guest play/practice with a competitive ASA/NSA team until someone picks us up, or 16U tryouts in August. She missed most of last season with a torn ACL but is fully recovered. She works 1st base as a Freshman for Leesville Road in Raleigh and hits in the line up, but is also a good left fielder. Has a GOOD bat. Charlie Dobbins who gives hitting lessons at Grand Slam USA in Raleigh built her. She guest played this past weekend in Burlington with the Carolina Stingerz 94. We really enjoyed getting the chance to play with them. Anyone interested can call 919-247-7659 or PM and I will get back to you. Thanks.

5. bullseyen09

bullseyen09 Junior Member

DD looking for a team

My daughter is looking for either a 16u or 18u team to play with. Very versitle player can play C, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, OF. Solid bat with some power, but can also bunt from both sides as needed. 5 yrs tb, 2 yrs as varsity starter for high school team. PM me if interested and I'll give you my info.

Thanks!

6. CardCoach2

CardCoach2 Full Access Member

Carolina Cardinals 18U looking for a quality pitcher

Due to one of our pitchers moving on, we now have an open spot on roster. Looking for a dedicated individual who wants to play at the highest level of 18U travel ball. Tournaments include the Dynamites, all the Cardinal's tournaments, Ronald McDonald in Houston, TX, Rising Stars Fall, Hot Times and Team NJ showcases.
    Only serious inquiries. Lots of fun, travel and hard work.
    Please contact Rick McHone at 336-416-6056 or [email protected]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  7. TeamTFS

TeamTFS Full Access Member

Team TFS 18u is looking for 2 players for the upcoming season. I am interested in 2010 or 2011 grads; but 2009's will be considered. Players interested should have previous travel ball experience and be willing to play more than one position on the field. Main 2 positions needed are 1 outfielder and 1 corner. We can provide you with up to date instruction/teaching in all aspects of the game. We have access to practice facilities in the Triangle and the Triad as to accommodate players in both areas of the state. Team TFS is a division of The Fastpitch School which is headed by Michael Bastian. He is a former US National Team Coach, former Chinese Olympic coach, and Clinician for the International Softball Federation. Coach Bastian is now coming to NC once a month, to work with our teams and does individual lessons as well. Players that are interested please contact for more information. Please visit our website for schedules, alumni, organizational information, tournaments hosted, etc. The cost to play for the team is very reasonable considering the schedule we play. Also please don't let where we practice be an issue. We can work that out and still make it beneficial for player and team.

[email protected]
    www.TeamTFS.org

8. alleycatz

alleycatz Junior Member

14u-16u Pitcher(s)

The Alleycatz are looking for 14u-16u Pitcher(s). We are starting a second team, Due to such a good turn out. We will consider all players. We practice in the Yadkin County and North Iredell County. Contacts Alan Hoots 704-929-9322 Lane Renegar 336-462-5702[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Ninsdad

Ninsdad Junior Member

Palmetto Sting 16U

The Palmetto Sting 16U is looking for a Shortstop. We practice in the Fort Mill, SC area. If interested email me at [email protected].
    We have filled this position. THANKS!!
    Thanks,
    Coach David

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  10. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

I know a group of about 6 players who are looking for an 18-U showcase team, or maybe to join with another group, or possibly looking for a coach. These kids are based in Western N.C.

The group includes one righty, and 2 lefty pitchers, and are all seasoned ball players. Most are juniors.

Serious inquiries please PM me for more info!

Thanks!