1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Spring tryouts for 2009

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by cheeze105, Nov 3, 2008.

1. storm030

storm030 Full Access Member

CV STORM 12U (JOHNSON)

The CV Storm (Johnson) 12U team is looking for a 3rd baseman and a utility player and having catcher experince is plus to complete our roster for the 2009 season. We are a second year 12U team and the player must have a '96 birthday. With me not having a child on the team I ask for a full commitment, as this team will move up to 14u in the fall of 2009.

If intrested please contact me
    Shane Johnson (828) 217-3869
    Email: [email protected]

2. NathanCullars

NathanCullars Full Access Member

Player looking

Thanks

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  3. Hard2Catch

Hard2Catch Junior Member

Need Help Finding Team...

I'm currently a U23 aged level player just finishing up my sophomore year of college, I just moved with my mom to Norfolk, VA from the west coast and I was wondering if anyone could refer me to a team that is around that area at all...

4. CardCoach2

CardCoach2 Full Access Member

Cardinals 18U still looking for possibly two players

Due to one of our catchers/UT and a pitcher moving on, we have a couple of open spots on roster. We have not been able to fill those spots. Looking for dedicated individuals who want to play at the highest level of 18U travel ball. Tournaments include the Dynamites, all the Cardinal's tournaments, Ronald McDonald in Houston, TX, Rising Stars Fall, Hot Times and Team NJ showcases.
    Only serious inquiries. Lots of fun, travel and hard work.
    Please contact Rick McHone at 336-416-6056 or [email protected]

5. Fastpitch Coach

Fastpitch Coach Full Access Member

Carolina Cobras

After a long college season of sitting on the side-lines, Charlie, Scottie and myself are itching to get back on the field again. We are planning just a couple of tournaments to keep the girls sharp. We are looking for 2-3 players that are college freshmen or graduating seniors that do not need to play the showcases. If their is desire after that we could play a couple of 23-under tournament until the fall college season starts. Call me at 828-612-2747 or send me a private message.

6. WNC_ISA_Fastpitch

WNC_ISA_Fastpitch Junior Member

Players wanted!

The 1st year 16U team in Burke County is looking for a lefty pitcher and a lefty athlete with speed. We are also looking for a ss or 2nd baseman.

Call Allen for more info. 828-430-1070

7. storm030

storm030 Full Access Member

SHOWCASE TEAM LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

CV STORM BLUE 18U SHOWCASE TEAM IS LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF PLAYERS DUE TO SOME LATE SEASON INJURYS IN SB WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PITCHER AND CACTHER/IF WE ARE ENTERD IN ALL THE CAROLINA CARDINALS EVENTS AND ASA STATES, HOT TIMES IN S.C. FOR THE SUMMER AND WILL ADD IN THE FALL THIS TEAM IS COACHED BY MIKE CARPENTER HEAD COACH FOR BANDYS HIGH SCHOOL YOU CAN CONTACT MIKE Carpenter,
    E-mail Address
    [email protected]
    Home: 828-465-2855
    Cell: 828-302-1227
    Office: 828-241-6049 (direct line)

SHANE JOHNSON
    [email protected]

828-217-3869cell

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  8. tctcoach

tctcoach Member

Twisters 16U looking for a couple player

We are looking for 1 or 2 players to add to our team for this summer and fall. Need to be dedicated and and dependable. Any position will be accepted but need to be flexable and open to playing where needed. We are located in Caldwell County.
    For more info contact Rick at [email protected]

Thanks
    Rick

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  9. scal

scal Full Access Member

14U Still Looking

94 from Raleigh with 2 years TB left field and 1 year varsity 1st base. 2 years hitting lessons almost weekly and works on hitting and conditioning almost every other day. Her hitting instructor is CD. Very hard working DD. Will tryout, guest play, whatever it takes, but is looking for allot of playing time. Willing to travel. Call 919-247-7659 or email [email protected] if interested. Thanks.

10. Hot Bat 357

Hot Bat 357 Member

Lady Blues 16u "Kip" Try-out

The Lady Blues 16u is currently holding a try-out on June 7th we are currently looking for outfielder\middle infielder. We are based out of Union County, NC.

Please call 704.283.4200 with your info and for details.

Last edited: May 20, 2009