1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

State 3A Playoffs

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by coachevans26, May 17, 2004.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Wow....great matchups. Wish I could attend the Ashbrook/ Roberson game

2. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

The JM Robinson/East Rowan is in a rain postponement until today with JM Robinson leading 8-1 in the 3rd inning. Not quite final yet. If the starting pitchers are a little sore after throwing into the 3rd inning, it may force each team to go to the bullpen early which could have an impact on friday's game, but you have to win this one to play the next....

3. Braves

DB...can I catch a ride with you in your helicopter? We can start in Taylorsville...move over to Gastonia...and catch the end at the Bagdome

4. tj21

tj21 Moderator

JM Robinson at Eastern Randolph???

I understand that Robinson must finish the game with East Rowan. However, with an 8-1 lead, and assuming that Robinson goes on to win,,,,, wouldn't Robinson get the home game versus Eastern Randolph? Afterall, Robinson is a #1 seed from the SPC while Eastern Randolph is the #2 seed from the Tri-county. Am I missing something?

5. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

BAD IDEA

:banana: :banana: :banana:

he is already a double naught spy, you're gonna overload his brain Braves. :rofl:

6. baseball11

baseball11 Full Access Member

East Randolph and JM Robinson will be JM Robinsons home game. The game will more than likely be at Robinson HS, but there is talking going on that the game may be at NW Cabarrus due to Robinsons lack of lights

7. Braves

Undefeated Wes McCall vs undefeated TC Roberson....wow.....who will blink first.

8. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

finally the sun comes out and my Tigers get to play tonight - I'll be back later with a full game report

9. baseball11

baseball11 Full Access Member

JM Robinson--9
    East Rowan--4

WP: Benson (6-2)
    LP: Cauble (5-3)?

Robinson finished what they started last night on their home field today. Chris Carlson finished the game for Robinson pitching great for the Bulldogs meaning ace Andy Benson or Frankie McAteer can pitch vs East Randolph on Friday. Benson is now 5-0 in his last 5 starts and 4 of the games were complete games. McAteer pitched a 2 hit shut out in the SPC tourny championship game last Friday in a 5 inning 10-0 victory. The Robinson/E. Randolph game is right now scheduled for 4:30 at JM Robinson HS

10. Tommy_Perkins

Tommy_Perkins Full Access Member

"Manteo baseball wins thriller
    BY SENTINEL STAFF

The Manteo baseball team beat visiting Eastern Wayne 3-2 in 11 innings Tuesday night in the first round of the state 3A playoffs.

For the Redskins (19-3), the No. 1 seed out of the Northeastern Coastal Conference, Bailey Daniels crushed the first pitch of the bottom of the 11th to right center for a solo game-winning homer.

Manteo will next play at West Brunswick, which is just south of Wilmington, Friday in the second round. Brunswick beat South Central 1-0, a team that the Redskins beat 8-3 earlier this year."