1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

State 3A Playoffs

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by coachevans26, May 17, 2004.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

GREAT!!!!!! I'll be there :jump::jump:...save me a seat, Wossa. I'd sit next to RCbball...but he does WR's books...so he won't talk to me during a game.

It will be fun to watch a great game without having a dog in the fight...sure will be more relaxing.....any cheerleaders yet?

2. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Hot Damn! Da Man will be there Saturday night! No cheerleaders yet Braves but there are plenty of honeys all around.

I will PM you my cell # to make sure we meet up. Come early if you want and we can have a beer or two at a pre-game meal. :xyzthumbs

so was rcbball at the game last night? lots of WR people there doing some scouting.

3. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

I dont know if RC was there or not.. and if he was i'm sure he was sorta scouting.. but knowing RC .. he woulda just went to watch the game as a fan ...

4. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

rc is like all of us die-hard fans .... we go and kinda scout and then no one ever asks us what we saw :D :D :rofl: :nono: :rofl:

5. rcbbfan

rcbbfan Full Access Member

I was there. I didn't need to scout, West's head coach was there. So was most of the team.

NC, you know me, most of the time I'm not sure what I saw. :huh: :huh: :thinking: :thinking:

Braves, I only keep a book for the board. I have to in order to remember everything. The Salisbury Post keeps all the Rowan County teams official stats. Come see me.....I'll talk.....maybe too much...... :talker: :talker: :talker:

Last edited: May 20, 2004
  6. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

A Kannapolis fan sent me some info on West Rowan - I appreciated it but there isn't a whole lot I can do with it.

I'm sure Coach Maness already knows more about them than I ever would. Not sure how much we would listen to a dedicated fan in the stands telling him which kid to not throw fastballs to - "cuz I heard on a messageboard..."

Maybe if I start off by saying "Braves says..." ;)

7. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I'll tell you who not to throw fastballs to....all of them....nearly all can go yard...now see Wossa...if you had those cheerleaders to distract them, you might be able to sneak a FB in every now and then:D

Man...this is going to be fun!!!

NC---you want to take the TBR bus up there?

8. baseball11

baseball11 Full Access Member

Can anyone tell me about East Randolphs pitching. I know Robinson will see their #2, but I am just wondering how deep they are on the mound

9. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

I'm sure the Kannapolis fan was telling you the way you beat WR is to catch them on a bad hair day or when they all have the flu...

and dont ever throw Seth Waller a Fastball with 2 strikes on him... better yet... dont throw him a fastball at anytime ...

as matter of fact.... whatever pitch you throw at a WR player... sorta duck.. because its coming by fast ....

10. 12to6

12to6 Full Access Member

well that should be a greaaat game b/t Ashbrook and TC Roberson. that place should be roudy and loud. buttt, im gonna give the game to Ashbrook, id liked to see them go back-to-back this year