1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

STATE PLAYOFF TIMES AND RESULTS

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Dawgfan, May 14, 2004.

1. falconfireballer16

falconfireballer16 Junior Member

Pisgah10, good luck tomorrow!!! Tell Brittany I'll be cheering for her and the rest of the girls. Hopefully I can make it to the game!!!

2. Pisgah10

Pisgah10 Full Access Member

Thanx

Shannon,
    Thank you for the nice word, I appreciate it. Hopefully we will play well tomorrow and meet up with you soon. Congrats on your tremendous win against Chase. I'm sure you pitched well. Good luck with 2nd round!!! :applause:
    Brittany (PHS#10)

3. westfalcon25

westfalcon25 Junior Member

West Henderson High at Chase

West Henderson defeated Chase tonight 1-0 in seven innings. Forbush is playing Bunker Hill Friday, so we have to wait to decide time and place. Probably next Tuesday.

As far as the comments on act, I will tell you that they were at our game at Chase today. They have covered West more then H'ville Times and I must say it could be the Coaches fault for not lettin them know when we're playing. I know in the West case times news called the coach Tuesday night late to get game time. Didn't really write- up much about the game. Asheville wasn't contacted, but showed up at the game. The game between Pisgah and Ashe County tomorrow has been reported to wlos via the West coach and said they will try to cover it.

About the game Shannon Harris had 12ks and her defense was strong behind her. The bats got to work in the 3rd to score the only run West needed. Chase errored on a throw to 1st and went out of play. Batter went to second because ball went into dead ball area. Beth Torres advanced the runner to 3rd on a bunt and was safe at 1st. Beth stoled 2nd and Maxine Mueller the lead-off hit to second and the run scored. West defense held the lead. Shannon only gave up two hits.

4. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

EnkaJet04, fence
    Good to see the two of you at the ACR/CC game today. I enjoyed meeting the fans from ACR also. I hope to see ya tomorrow at Enka.

5. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

And just maybe our emails to Jacob and the editor had some effect as well??? :thinking:

6. The "O"

The "O" Full Access Member

PHS vs. AC

Ac 1 PHS 0 Ac pushes across winning run in bottom of the first on a couple of miscues and great execution and PHS put forth a game effort! The Bendig gurl is/was the better pitcher of the two yet they just couldn't swing it! :huh: :mushy:

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

thanks and we will all work together, tbr, ihigh, nchsaa and the country.......softball this time of the year is important :D

wife and i are heading that way for the SSHS @ ENKA game but she reminds me that we enjoy rooting for both teams..... :mushy:

good luck Pisgah10 and falconfireballer16, you did a great job this evening and i enjoyed watching you pitch again :applause:

8. homerun

homerun Full Access Member

NOT WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Give up 7 hits and a walk against one hit and no walks makes you the better pitcher???? Maybe equal by some but better?? Bendig did have a good game. She pitched great to get out of jams leaving 8 on base in 6 innings.

Last edited: May 20, 2004
  9. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Hawks08, Game time per the DD is now at 6:30...I was originally told 5:30...
    Enkamom12, your DD tell you the same?

10. EnkaMom12

EnkaMom12 Full Access Member

Yep-game time is 6:30.
    Go Jets!!!