1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

State Playoffs 4A

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, May 19, 2004.

1. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

Butler falls to CC

Butler Bulldogs lost 3 - 0 to Central.
    It was a great game with the difference being in offence CC played hard and came up with key hits and put the ball in play when it was needed. We did not.
    Congrats to CC. :applause:

2. sbmom

sbmom Banned From TBR

Myers Park over Alexander Central 6-0. I think O'Conner allwoed only 2 hits. She was pretty dominate. Next up is Central Cabarrus. should be a good game there

3. inthathead

inthathead Full Access Member

The AC Sluggers were shut down in a dominate perfromance by O' Conner. It seems the Cougar bats were cooled off the last couple of weeks. Good Luck to Leah at LR.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS :medal:

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

dawgfan.........IMO, Destiny Covington is the best 4A player in the state!

any thoughts :D

5. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

North Davidson 5
    North Forsyth 0

WP: Danielle Glosson
    LP: Amanda Redding

North Davidson scored 4 of their 5 runs in the 1st inning. The other run scored in the 3rd inning.

Last edited: May 27, 2004
  6. Homer3

Homer3 Full Access Member

Doesn't Glosson live about a half mile behind West Forsyth High School?:huh:

7. Homer3

Hmmm. I have a friend who's son wanted to tranfer from Davie Co. to N. Davidson to play football, but Davidson Co. does not allow tuition transfers. They were told they would have to move to Davidson co. How is it that Glossen is at N. Davidson but did not move?? Also from the 2 games I have seen, both McKenzie and Glossen are quality pitchers and Mckenzie is a junior and Glossen is a freshman. At most schools freshmen have to earn their pitching time and I'm sure Glossen would have had her opportunities if she would have stayed at West Forsyth. I believe the Prewitt girl is a pitcher, how much pitching time has she got at N. Davidson this year? Where does she live?

8. Homer3

Hey Cometfan...why did you delete your post about where you knew Glossen to live? I hope there is not a problem. I'm just trying to understand something I had heard as well.

9. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

CF Destiny is the REAL DEAL my friend, I dont know her except for seeing her play, But I get the feeling she is also a great young lady.

10. WS-FOOTBALL

WS-FOOTBALL Full Access Member

Glossen and Pruitt live in the West Forsyth District. Glossen can throw a rock and hit West from her house. They claim her parents seperated, but they still live in the same house in Clemmons. Glossen passes right by WF every morning for the long trip to Neckville, NC. I think it is lame of her DADDY to do that to her, he should be ashamed, especially after having special permission to use WF field all summer, what a prick. She would have had two full years to pitch for West if she would have waited. I wish Daneille the best of luck, except against WF.