1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

State Playoffs 4A

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, May 19, 2004.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

CC's Best team ever

PERIOD! the best hitting team i have ever seen them have and definitely looking forward to seeing them play for all the marbles!!

:D

2. HSFAN

HSFAN Full Access Member

SCD. CHANGES FOR PLAY-OFFS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO SAT. CC AND WF PLAY AT 12:00 AND THE WINNERS\LOSERS PLAY AT 2PM ,WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP ON SUN AT 2PM . I UNDERSTAND THIS WAS DUE TO GRADUATION CONFLICTS.

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Looks like Enka in the 3A will follow the same time schedule as CC, they have graduation Friday Nite. Will you guys still leave on Friday though??

4. HSFAN

HSFAN Full Access Member

LEAVING SAT.MORN AS OF NOW .

5. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

My DD said that she is going with the team and skipping graduation. She does not want to miss out on what will be her last bus trip with her teammates. Also the opportunity to just fellowship with each other on friday and friday evening. I know that somebody has to win but I hope that every team shows why they made it this far. The fight doesn't end on just making it to Raleigh.

6. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

:applause: another reason she is one of the best players in WNC, respected by all her competitors, signed to play for one of the premier D2 Programs in the South and followed her All-State Junior Year with another outstanding season and in many ways much different than the preivous. Her leadership, desire and dedication to her hs softball team is one of the reasons Enka has returned to Raleigh for the State Championships!!

Fight on!!!!! :xyzthumbs

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

take it to 3A

sorry folks.............perhaps i can move the last post to our 3A Playoff Thread??? :thinking:

8. EnkaBall05

EnkaBall05 Full Access Member

E-jet, I agree with CF totally. Ever since I coached her as a 9 year old I new she was special. My youngest DD will really appreciate the bus ride Friday even more knowing Brit is going to be on there. That shows real maturity and heart. She will leave behind a powerful legacy at Enka just as the special ones before her.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2004
  10. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Field Three at The Creek will stage the CC/WForysth game at Noon, Saturday with the Winner staying on Field 3 to take on the Eastern Winner at 2:30pm while the Loser of each regional finals (losers bracket) will play on Field 4 at 230pm as well.