1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

state playoffs

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by jmundy03, Nov 7, 2009.

1. jmundy03

jmundy03 Full Access Member

nobodys beating hibriten guys. they'll roll through the playoffs. i dont even think west rowan can give them a game.

2. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

i second..

same here. Hibriten has it all. I may go to the game if it comes down to W. Rowan/Hibriten. Can't believe that I done well on the games round here predicting like Newton/Lincolnton/ Mt Tabor.. Then I get AC wrong.. Geez.

3. Iron Man 8

Iron Man 8 Full Access Member

How will the injuries affect Hibriten & their chances now? QB went out & the running back (from Wilkes Central??) went out of the game as well. Good thing their 2nd & 3rd string players got alot of playing time this year. You want to be at full strength this late in the year.
    -
    And yes the Alexander game was a heart breaker for sure, however those guy's having nothing to be ashamed of. Great season. Best of luck to Hibriten & Newton Conover.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  4. panthernation

panthernation Junior Member

Panthers Lurking

Well, you would think that with all the talk on ncpreps.com that this will be no contest. To hear all the Tuscola fans, Hibirten is way out classed in all areas. They seem to think that this one will be easy.

Better sale that garbage somewhere else, cause if you think you're just going to waltz in Lenoir and take another victory, well think again.

Remember the road to the Western Finals goes through Lenoir. In order to catch a Big Cat you got to see him first. If you can't catch what you can't see, well then..........

The Big Cats are on the prowl, lurking in the shadows, searching, waiting for the right moment to pounce, and then, BOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! The sound of the Boom. Guess you'll have to wait til Friday to understand.

5. NotSoFast

NotSoFast Full Access Member

I know about the BOOM!....it was off in the woods this past weekend...had to get it off school property! Pretty good idea!

6. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

Been to a few Hibriten games myself. Anybody that doesn't know what the Boom is.. just think about who the coach is @ Hibriten. lol

7. panthernation

riddle me this

Tell me, who has the Mighty Tuscola played that has as many RB as Hibriten has with that much speed? Tell me, have they faced a O-Line this big before with speed to boot? Tell me, have they even faced a D-Secondary with this much talent? They say on ncpreps that position by position they are more athletic than Hibriten. Remains to be seen. Everyone needs to remember this, the road to Raleigh runs through Caldwell County. Beware of the BIG CATS, they're waiting in the shadows of these here mountains, waiting, waiting, and waiting to...... Pounce on their next prey. Coach Cannon will have them ready and hungry friday night, you can bank on it.

Everyone who's come to Lenoir has been lunch meat for the Big Cats! Will Tuscola be next? We will find out Friday night. BOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!

8. Elric

Elric Citizen of the Empire

I'd say it goes through West Rowan. Defending state champions and all that...

9. panthernation

Lenoir

Still got to get through Asheville, then you must come to Lenoir. That's where the road leads. We'll settle for just concentrating on Tuscola for the time being. I'd say WR has their hands full this week as well as Hibriten.

10. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

Go Hibriten Panthers!