1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Stealth Bat "Flaw" Or What ??

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Softball Guru, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

This year alone I have seen 5-7 Stealth bats cracking at the top of the handle near the barrel,and also the end caps coming out,and hearing more problems with them from other users..WHAT'S UP, EASTON ???

Guru

2. Abbey fan

Abbey fan Full Access Member

I heard

Heard they replace them with Synergy

3. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

I think the Synergy is a better, hotter bat anyway, especially the Silver Synergy. They say there's no difference between the Silver and the Blue, but it seems like the Silver is hotter. I'm just very biased towards the Synergy anyway. We did have one Synergy crack too, but I haven't heard that much at all.

4. DBoyz4ever

DBoyz4ever Junior Member

DD has gone through nearly a dozen Stealth bats since they first came out. On the composite models, we have not experienced any of the problems at the end or with the endcap, although I have seen several this season with that issue. We usually experience a crack where the handle meets the barrel and have had no issues getting these replaced with Stealth bats by Easton. We will stick with Stealth, as long as they are available, as no other bats works as well with DD's swing as this one.