1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

SW4A Action Live!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by mincmi, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Ashville

Ashville Member

SW4A Next Year

Does anyone now who will be in the SW4A next year. I heard Weddington is moving out, but did not know of the other changes?

2. my60609

my60609 Member

3. mincmi

mincmi Moderator

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  4. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I left the Prov vs East Meck...it was a monsoon

5. mincmi

mincmi Moderator

6. catcher10

catcher10 Full Access Member

Independence @ Butler

With Independence leading 2-0 in the top of the 1st, 2 outs, and a runner on second; the rains came. Game moved to tomorrow at 6:30pm.

I have no idea if the game is resumed at that point or starts over. Hey Mincmi, how about a little rules help here? Do we restart the game where it was stopped or start over?

7. mincmi

mincmi Moderator

Pick up from where you left off.

Final AK 11, Weddington 1

8. mincmi

mincmi Moderator

9. mincmi

mincmi Moderator

10. mincmi

mincmi Moderator

For the first time in memory, an entire league has qualified for the NCHSAA state tournament as Independence was able to claim the final wild card and land a slot in the Western 4A bracket.

Their touch down was not a particularly soft one, as they will travel to and face off against conference foe and league champion Providence in tonight’s opening round of the playoffs. The Panthers have handled the Patriots three times this season, including a 6-0 shutout last week in the SW4A tournament.

Butler started the league off right last night with a 2-0 victory over West Meck, the number one seed from the Queen City Conference.

Ardrey Kell, who dropped to a three seed, travels to Garinger for their first round contest.

Weddington, South Meck, and East Meck all open tournament play against number one seeds as the Warriors travel to Boone to take on NW4A champion Watauga, Sabres visits Shelby Crest and the streaking Chargers, winners of eight straight, and the Eagles draw the MECA champion Hopewell.

SW4A tournament champion Myers Park host McDowell of the NW4A in what is expected to be a battle for the Mustangs with Titan ace Joey Duncan on the mound for McDowell.

If you can not make it to the ball park for your favorite, you can catch the Myers Park-McDowell match-up on SW4A Live!at http://Southwestern4abaseball.com/Live.html