1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Sweet 16 of this Week 9/14/03 ?

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by Eastburke9074, Sep 14, 2003.

1. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

THE TRUTH DETECTOR Full Access Member

Langston Langston Langston....I would expect such hurtful PERSONAL attacks from them...But from you...Its to much.Seriously...Everyone come close to the computer.....I AM JUST HAVING FUN. The only way we can get some comments from the Observer staff is the say something outlandish or foolish...thats were I come in.I give you props Wertz at least you will come on here.What about the other members of your staff?? Especially Bonnell.I debated him so bad he hung up the phone.I still feel Richmond would destroy the little 1A school.I also complained about CREST being ranked #2 in the poll.I also complained about Richmond being ranked so high last year when I felt the team was not that good..Remember how I the most ardent Raider fan was so personally attacked. Anyway good to see you return Langston.So are we still friends Wertz or will you treat me like Bonnell:p

2. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

On Chris Leak he is getting screwed..I saw him RUNNING THE OPTION. Be honest Wertz,Knotts is better than any offensive coach the Gators have.Leak should have went to FSU.Read all my threads.I also said some very nice things about Leak when some Gator fans were attacking him.All the people on their talking trash you act as if I am the only one.My first thread on that board was to tell the Gator fans what a great person and player he was.I guess you did not see that.Come on Wertz you do this for a living ..be objective.A Raider fan defending and sticking up for a former Indy player? You dont get me?? I am the most objective person I know.Must you people only harp on the negative?Despite your endless misgivings I still Love each and every one of you...I REALLY REALLY DO :D

Last edited: Sep 23, 2003
  3. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

Thank you Braves..SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS...Has Oprah Winfrey or Lifetime purchased the Observer Sports Department??...My they are a SENSITIVE bunch.What would they do if they had readers like those New York or Philly fans...

Again just having a little fun...MEN I get teased all the time.I laugh it up.I guess some people are sensitive.If have offended any of the Observer staff I am sorry.Do we need to go on Dr .Phil to share our feelings while burning scented candles?? :p

Last edited: Sep 23, 2003
  4. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

Again..Braves thank you..Why cant the Observer staff take and opposing viewpoint without the Politics of personal destruction???:p

5. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

...and why must Langston be the defender of the poll when several writers have input?? I give him credit for being here but his coworkers are COWARDS

6. Langston Wertz Jr.

Langston Wertz Jr. Full Access Member

KQ, I hear you man. I just wish sometimes you could be a little less harsh. I know you're trying to have a little fun and spark convo but some of the things are not appropriate I feel. I did see some of the positive things you've said here and other places.

Why don't other writers come on here? This isn't The Observer's board. We've never had one. Charlotte.com's was not The Observer's. This isn't part of our job description. I just enjoy the conversation here and that's why I come on here. Plus, I hate to see people bash things without knowing all the facts.

Anyhow, I'm out

Later

Langston

7. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

Wait a minute...I am never harsh. Im honest.Im no different than Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity.;)

8. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

Life is tough.This is my little outlet.Between a wife, kid ,work ,and all that life tosses at you..I enjoy being a fool sometimes.Those who have met me know this is all an act..I have been easy on THE OBSERVER for its lack of coverage of the Raiders but I should also include Delano Little and the Harold Johnson crew. When the Raiders lose they sure have lots of coverage.But I digress

9. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

I guess Delano is to busy smiling at Cricket Morton to come here

10. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

You have a life? Wow.

What's it like?