1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Sweet Sixteen Preseason Poll

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, Jan 31, 2003.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Great discussion guys......we need a NW4A Thread, as it appears we have alot of interested fans who Know this conference and its players! Its one of the best female conference in the state year in and out! Thanks and welcome to all NWC area softball fans!

2. slingit

slingit Member

Providence?

Sorry but you couldnt have beaten Indian Land because we have never played Providence in softball. Dont underestimate the small SC school things are looking pretty well as we have been doing pretty well against some of the top 4a schools in scrimmages that ranks high on your ratings. Good Luck to everyone and may all have safe seasons,;) ;)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2003
  3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

slingit, welcome and just had you OLD Poster from the cht.com in mind(see new thread)! What got you started on Providence...quote it as i am lost.....but shoot.......Lets hear it from Indian Land and do check your PM soon (below)!! Again welcome and invite others from your area to join In :jump: :jump:

4. slingit

slingit Member

Cfball O had posted that Providence had beaten IL I was just clearing up the matter.:D

5. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

I see .............earlier post! Have you guys got to play any games this week and if so do post or should we start an Indian Land Thread:cool:

6. slingit

slingit Member

Scrimmages

Lost to Hopewell 5-0 yesterday. It wasnt that bad considering that are pitcher is hurt and we pitched a ninth grader that will probably play JV. We will get 6 players today since the basketball team lost. I would like to know more about an IL thread, not sure I know what youre talking about. Just starting another thread or is there something else youre talking about.
    Have a great day.

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

slingit, hope you and others will post IL Softball Stuff on the new Thread.......TBRs aims to please! Hope to see you again soon and we wish IL the best for 2003!

8. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

AC Reynolds looks to be greatly improved this year so they might end up being a force in the 4a division. Pisgah should be right up there on everybody's 2a list. They have 4 starting pitchers. Two seniors and two juniors. They can also hit. Good defense. Owen might be weaker than originally thought. They lost their starting pitcher who moved last week to TC Roberson (3a). But, don't count out the talent they still have.

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

JetFan, thanks for your insight on the wnc hs softball and i hope to be in black mtn friday for the owen game against st stephens!

Hey dawgfan........western nc softball moving to the rim with all our great charlottle teams/players/fans/posters!;)

10. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

CFBall, I should be there as well. I know a lot of the players on Owen's team and I like to talk to a few of the dads. Hopefully their sophomore pitcher Sarah Burnette will be back and ready to pitch.