1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Sweet Sixteen Preseason Poll

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, Jan 31, 2003.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Sorry i missed the game but action changed locally, due to the weather but did Burnette pitch? We are planning on been Up there the 13th for RSC game and what did the dads have to say about the teams...... Its great see the talent and know they are just proud!!;)

2. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

2nd response to owen game

I posted a reply on the Owen game under the high school scores not sure which thread to post on so I will answer back on this one as well. Sarah did not start the game but she did come in to pitch in the 6th but too late to change the outcome. Owen hit the ball very well and St. Stephens is a fun team to watch. Looks to be very well coached. I really do like the catcher even if she is going against the norm by being lefthanded. Glad to see that not everything is set in stone.

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Thanks and just i am abit slow to read all the post! SSHS team is a special bunch of talented players and hope they come together and go deep in the playoffs; them or RSCentral in that conference! The Indians catcher, Emily Forbes is one of the better catchers you will see......even though she just Throws abit different.......Got you love this all around player from the 2004 Class.

:banana: :jump: :jump:

4. Softballn08

Softballn08 Member

I have to agree Emily is a great player... she not only plays well but she has a great attitude, good luck to Emily and St. Stephens this year. :p

5. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

softball4ever/slingi

Looks like the charlotte observer has abandoned their "Sweet 16" Softball poll..............now the State has a Poll!!!! I emailed the charlotte.com folks and we will see! IL is a top 3 team for sure, but would like to see their opinions in writing too.....;) Good luck and to your teams (SSHS):)

6. titanfan

titanfan Member

When we got our Sweet16 baner last year Langston said that it was the last one. I think he has decided to only have Sweet16 for football and basketball.

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Typical and the norm .....................................its about the $$$$!! We will work through it all, just wait and see!