1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Talented CPC

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by chicagocubs, Dec 14, 2006.

1. chicagocubs

chicagocubs Junior Member

Cat, Whos Garrison Lasiter? Where did he play last year and what position will he play for WF? From what I remember the only player you lost was the right fielder. I agree with you that Sapp, Stamper, and Gonza should be on the possible mvp honors.

2. chicagocubs

Pratt whos going to do the pitching for Davie?

3. catcher25

catcher25 Full Access Member

Chicago look for Tom Kuell to pick up the slack on davie's pitching.

4. Pratt 18

Pratt 18 Member

Tom Kuell, Ryan Carter, and Garrett Benge if he plays this year. If Benge doesnt play Kuell, and Carter are going to have their hands full carring Davie through the tough cpc.

5. chicagocubs

From my understanding west forsyth might have the deepest pitching staff with 4-6 possible starters. Is this true?

6. homeplate

homeplate Full Access Member

It is that time of year again for the cpc predictions should be another great year with a conference full of talent

1. West forsyth- Pope could coach this team from a rockin chair Holt(unc) is very Good Stamper the most athletic player in the conference throw in Gonza, sapp and a deep pitching staff Holt, Jarvis, Mcbride, Robertson,and don't forget the new recruit lassiter.This team is good.

7. homeplate

2. Davie County- The most athletic team in the conference Kuell is going to have to shoulder the load if benge does not play rumors from Mocksville say Benge is giving up baseball to concentrate on football.Watch out for Merrifield, Howard, Boyd, kinard.

3. Mt Tabor- This team is back could finish 2nd Andrews ,Rodgman, Velton are very good players Batts, Vogler, Wrege, are tough also

4. East Rowan- the tangs are always tough when it comes to baseball
    Steedley (uncc) is as good as it gets behind the plate and Roland is the best defensive player in the conference.

8. homeplate

5. North Davidson- just can't get over the hump in this conference White is going to have to win alot of close games for this team to be a contender, Kasouff the best power hitter in the conference.

6. South Rowan - Brown is the man and must carry this team but he want be able to carry this team too far alot of talent moved to new school carson.
    7. R.J. Reynolds- Welch will be glad when this season ends.

all conference by position
    of Stamper, of Andrews, of Rodgman, 3b Holt, 2b Boyd 1b kasouff, ss Roland, c Steedley. p. Holt, p white p Velton ut merrifield

player of the year candidates
    Holt, Steedley, Andrews
    Coach of the year

Pope- will have an easy job this spring
    lovelace- will win this award if he can finish 2nd

9. chicagocubs

Homeplate, You know a lot about the CPC and all the things that you said I will agree with you 100%. Great minds do think a like

10. Toomy B

Toomy B Junior Member

Davie County team

I have heard about Tom Kuell, Garrett Benge, but not Ryan Carter. Can someone give me some information about him? It should be an interesting year in the CPC 4A.