1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

TBR Preseason Top 25 Softball Teams (WNC)

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, Jan 27, 2004.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

SouthernGent....

strength of schedule is a factor even in our Preseason Poll and our voters are aware of this too. Obiviously we had no records to go by with this first poll and personally i take into account all factors and i am sure we will have some surprise teams to find their way into the WNC top 25 poll by years end!

good luck with your team and i keep up with me too......those special bunch of student /athletes have a big place in my heart now and even when their in college!

enlighten some of the others here with stats, insight and thoughts on a particular team, when they become available. this helps to education the pollsters and our softball communities on teams and its players.

2. SoftballDad

SoftballDad Junior Member

Top 25

Waddell (unranked) beat North Meck (#14) 6-3 in 9 innings. Does that move
    Waddell into the rankings

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

i am sure it helps them gain some votes and its definately helps Waddell gain some respect within Charlotte's softball community.
    SoftballDad, please post Waddell schedule or a link!
    Thanks for the update and keep them coming!

4. jomomma

jomomma Junior Member

just b/c u beat a ranked team doesnt matter if u should be placed in the top 25 rankings.....

5. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

excellent point and WELCOME aboard! The official TBR Welcome Wagon should arrive sometime tonite!

do you have a favorite team and/or players that really is enjoying this time of the year?

hope you find this little prep softball/college forums enjoyable and informative. we maintain a board for all levels and keep it clean for the young and us old folks too!

nice to have you onboard :wavey:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2004
  6. jomomma

jomomma Junior Member

ok thats koo didnt mean to make that post sound mean....my fault want happen again....

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

oh nooo you didnt..............excellent should have been the wording on my part. Your post was on the mark and that plus the welcome was what i had in mind(post)! :xyzthumbs

who is your favorite team? :thinking:

8. jomomma

jomomma Junior Member

North Davidson would have to be my favorite team..

9. spart30

spart30 Full Access Member

great Info

This ia a great way to find out where all the good teams are in the Western NC area. Thanks for the effort CF Ball. All I need now is a map to find some of these places. Great board!! :laugh1:

10. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

you can list the place and i am positive we have the directions to get you there>just ask or PM one of our many softball members who follow this great sport.

thanks for the compliments but its the great posters we have here that make this boardRock and we welcome you to the family. I hope you will visit often and find us informative but yet entertaining.

are you a student/resident of Spartanburg and do you play or have a DD that plays.........just curious?? oh yeah.......have a great weekend!

WELCOME :banana: