1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

TBR Preseason Top 25 Softball Teams (WNC)

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, Jan 27, 2004.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

great.......Mike is one of the best coaches in NC, at any level too and i have enjoyed watching and playing against them. He can tell you more about the 2001 3rd Round win he had against East Rutherford(now a 2A team):wink:
    we enjoyed the competition, the great park you guys have and the hospitality the fans had for its visitors. Keep us posted jomomma and thanks!

2. Ballcrazy

Ballcrazy FP Coach

Kings Mountain - move them on the list up folks!

Watch out folks, Kings Mountain has a load of young talent. I am not part of the team, but I know most of the girls and they know how to play ball!

3. spart30

spart30 Full Access Member

Great Info

CF Ball,
    I have worked with your daughter several times when she was in high school. She is a great person and must have been raised well.

I just want to start taking a closer look at WNC players. I hope you can help me out. This board is a great start! :applause:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2004
  4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

well thank you and she and Many others are indebted to you for your dedication to teaching the game of softball! :applause:

i can definitely help and i have such great friends who you will see down the road who can also assist you on WNC and/or ENC softball players,in fact most are TBR Softball regulars! Stop in during your "breaks" as the Threads have great information, our softball characters maintain a respectful forum for our young female softball and i think you will find it extremely useful. If i can help, give us a shout. PM is available if necessary

Welcome aboard and having another upstater has us :banana:

GOOD LUCK this year!!!!!

5. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

no doubt about KMHS moving up.....honorable mention to begin the season and are rolling right now. Exciting young team to watch and well coached for many years!!! Great job Kings Mtn softball communities. when is the RS Central game schedule and where? (not sure if KM Softball schedule is posted or not)?

ballcrazy, welcome aboard and it was a great game under the lights Friday!

:applause:

6. touchemall

touchemall Full Access Member

Kings Mountain plays at RS Central Friday at 4:30. The young guns shined Friday against St. Stephens. 8 of the 9 starters were sophomores and freshmen.

7. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

The 3 best softball teams in the mountains this year are in the WHC, Guess 2A doesn't rate, even though Pisgah who will probably finish 2nd or 3rd in the WHC this year has already thumped Reynolds 4-0.

8. Pisgah10

Pisgah10 Full Access Member

Wow Mudcat,
    We a Pisgah appreciate your high expectations for us to finish 2nd or 3rd in the WHC. Due to this post I guess we should go ahead and write off 1st place as you obviously have reserved it for West Henderson. :huh:

I agree that there are several good teams in the WHC but I would not rule out Enka, TC Roberson, Reynolds or a few other that I have not mentioned from you list of “Best teams in the mountains”. I guess we will have to wait and see what the season brings. March 30th should be a good game. See you then. :banana:

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

thanks for the game time.....cometfan, enkajet. sparta30 and some others(nice 3A matchup).....should be a great game and all that talent is on one field in the middle of rutherford county, wanta watch this together.:D

touchemall........those younguns are a solid bunch of Players and hope you will keep us posted on KMHS softball results!

do you have a DD who plays or just love the game and its contribution it provides to our young female athletes lives?

Morgan Childers is one of our up and coming stars, The two thornburgs did a nice job of hitting last week and i am sure you are tickled with their progress/results!

10. softball nut

softball nut Full Access Member

TBR Preseason Top 25

OK CF,it is March 15th,we are anxiously awaiting your new Top 25.The 1st thread says you will,so lets have all the new opinions everyone.Go Cobras!!!!