1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Thanks to all! from CJ Beatty

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by BIGbrother, Aug 5, 2006.

1. BIGbrother

BIGbrother Junior Member

Let's use this thread to give shout outs.............

You guys are the best players, coaches, parents in the world...............playing with the best, made us all great. We are all one big team. We will represent NC Baseball................well.

CJ BEATTY

Last edited: Aug 5, 2006
  2. hitstreak

hitstreak Junior Member

back to you

C J Good Luck to you , Missed you this year playing with the Dirtbags full time but loved having you down at East Cobb. Playing for the championship was a lot of fun, and will be one of many memories you will take from baseball. Say hi to your father, who always cheered for every player.

3. Coach 27

Coach 27 Full Access Member

Waffle House

CJ it was great meeting you while you were with us at East Cobb. Jeff really enjoyed playing with you and we both wish you the best of luck in college next year. By the way we still laugh about the night at the Waffle House in Atlanta! Take care CJ.

4. nomarsdad

nomarsdad Member

Shout back to CJ

CJ,
    My son played with you one year at GBC and I will never foreget your Dad yelling with that big deep voice " Let's get a hit Bad Brad" My wife and I laugh to this day .

You and your family were a joy to be around

Good Luck at the next level

5. BB9er

BB9er Full Access Member

one of the best..CJ Beatty & family

Anyone that has been a teammate of CJ at any time or been around his folks, know what an absolute pleasure it is. It is so exciting to watch him play and to hear his dad root on the boys during a game. One of the most memorable and fun times we had the pleasure of enjoying this family as baseball teammates was in Iowa for a week. And if you have been around CJ you have been around his lil bro, Carlyle (hope I spelled that right)...best batboy for any team to have and he will keep you in stitches with his wit! Enjoyed catching up with everyone at State Games this summer and will definitely follow you at NCA&T. Our family wishes you much success as you take your baseball to the next level and THANK YOU, CJ, Chris, Lorraine, and Carlyle for being such a great baseball family to be around!

Oh BTW..still got those pics of you and K-dog on the Space Shot at Adventureland and getting those caricatures made!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2006
  6. EastWestSCOUT

EastWestSCOUT Junior Member

SO THATS WHO HE IS...........

I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHO THAT MAN WITH THE DEEP FILLED VOICE WAS AT THE GLENN GAMES THIS YEAR.............OH OK!

ITS ONLY RIGHT TO GIVE MY FIRST SHOUT OUT TO CJ BEATTY FOR STARTING THIS THREAD.........GOOD LUCK @ A&T

NEXT TO JUSTIN "JACK RABBIT" JACKSON, RYAN MORRIS, JUSTIN POOVEY, ADDISON JOHNSON, ACKLEY, AND TO ALL NC AND SC PLAYERS

DONT FOGET TO ALWAYS PLAY HARD AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL, BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS WATCHING...............CAUSE I KNOW I WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH ALL OF THESE PLAYERS DISPLAY GREAT BASEBALL...............GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!

7. BIGbrother

BIGbrother Junior Member

jack rabbit! what's up?

keep it real............tell your dad thanks for the good advice.

Beatty's