1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The Copperheads/A Class Act

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by mrnasty, Nov 28, 2004.

1. mrnasty

mrnasty Junior Member

The Johnson family would like to thank the Copperhead's, Mr. Carter, Coach Bost and Coach Scott for allowing Jake to play for this fine team this fall! It was wonderful to watch this group of players compete. We have never seen a team with this much talent with so little ego! They played when they were told, where they were told and I never saw one problem. They played the game the way it was supposed to be played, on the field with CLASS! We would also like to thank the parent's for the way that you treated my son and my wife and myself! You should all be proud of the son's that you raised for they are a great reflection of yourself's! We would like to especially like to thank Coach Bost and Coach Scott for all the time and effort that they put into this team and for the way they coached our son! We would also like to thank Coach Simpson for getting Jake a tryout with the Copperhead's. The Johnson's also want to congratulate Blake Ketner and Ryan Laboy on signing with the college's of their choice, I am sure there will be alot more from this fine team! THANKS!!!

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

This is a great forum to thank coaches, players and even parents:D

Good job (Johnson's)!!!...it's nice to hear this kind of feedback

3. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

MRNASTY:

Welcome aboard !!!!!! :xyzthumbs
    It's great to hear the feedback about the Copperheads. That organization has been on a steady upwards trend for several years now and it's great to hear.

What we HAD NOT heard about was Ryan LaBoy (Central Cabarrus) committing, which you referred to in your post!!!!!!

Great CF, strong arm .... give us some more details .... like WHERE !!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

4. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Here ya go NC:

"Congrats to Ryan Laboy from Central Cabarrus who has signed with High Point University. What a steal for High Point, which should have one of the best incoming baseball classes in 2006. Good luck to Ryan and the rest of the Laboy family. High Point will soon learn why this is truely one of the finest families North Carolina has to offer!"

5. MVaughn

MVaughn Full Access Member

MRNasty;
    Coach Bost and Coach Scott both definitely deserve a round of thanks for the way they got the team to play together and their attitudes. Plus, Mr. Carter is sincerely a fine individual that has nothing but the best interest of the boys at heart.

By the way, has Jake made a decision about where he is going to play? He'll do great where ever he chooses. Good luck to both of you.

Also, anyone heard if Matt Killian of Central Cabarrus has made a decided?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  6. mrnasty

mrnasty Junior Member

As of yet Jake has not made a decision, he went to Carolina to visit and really had a good time! Tuft's University is the school showing the most interest as far as baseball goes! He will also be applying to Harvard and Duke so we'll see where the good Lord guides him! Good Luck to Mike in the upcoming year, looking forward to following all the Copperhead's throughout the year!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  7. MVaughn

MVaughn Full Access Member

MRNasty;
    Keep me & the other members posted on where Jake decides.

8. highntight

highntight North Meck Dad

Thank You Copperheads

I have to agree with MVaughn that the Copperheads are a class act with Jeff Carter setting the example. I would also like to thank coach Bost and his staff for the enjoyable summer and fall season. Thanks and best of luck in the future to all the players and famalies that make the Copperheads so much fun!

9. Papabear

Papabear Full Access Member

First Class

Jeff Carter and the Copperheads run a first class organization. :applause: