1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

THE MITCHELL REPORT

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by coachevans26, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

No.....I'm talking about this:

and my favorite...
    Look guys, I'm just kidding..............I think. I need to watch that head again..that would be cool to see it blow up like a balloon

2. Stretchy

Stretchy Full Access Member

One more K on the board

The big headed strikeout KING has finally wiffed is final batter...his GOOD friend Andy Pettite.....what a man!!!!

3. aguyyouknow

aguyyouknow Yogi Fan

What about this guy.

What about the guy that pitched AA-AAA ball for 12 years trying beyond hope at a big league contract? The guy would have made it had a naturual progression of players been flowing through MLB. I feel sorry for these MILB guys. They have stiff testing policies and are waiting patiently off-stage while Clemens and his buddies "hoard" all the money.

Now the AAA guy finally hangs up his spikes and goes to work selling men's clothing. This is another negative side of the steroids era.

4. BaseballMan

BaseballMan Full Access Member

Or what about the great pitcher that throws 85 that was not absurdly underspeed before the steroid ERA but now is laughed at as a professional prospect. How many guys have given up their dream because somebody told them they had to throw 90 to have a chance?

5. flotg

flotg Full Access Member

Amen, bro!

The almight hunt for the dollar, well I guess that speaks for itself...

6. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

Roger the Dodger

Body language analyst breaks down Clemens actions

She went back and played the swearing in again and found more hot spots with Clemens. He briefly stuck out his tongue, licked his lips.

7. Braves

Well, I wouldn't read too much into that. She is the same person that read the body language of OJ and said, "Nope...wasn't him. He never once admitted guilt with his 'doodling' on his notepad. "

8. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

Late Breaking News

Ex-Butler Supports Clemens' Testimony

CHARLOTTE
    -- A butler who worked for Roger Clemens had only good things to say Wednesday about the man he said employed him for 13 years, WHIG Local 17 reported.

"Mr. Clemens is a good guy. I don't know what's going on," said the man, who declined to be identified. "He's a wonderful man. His family and, you know, I cannot believe that he is going through all of this stuff."

Clemens' former trainer, Brian McNamee, told a congressional committee he saw the man at a party in Miami 10 years ago.

"(He was) chasing after a young child and the man was wearing a peach bathing suit with green in it with board shorts," McNamee said.

The man said he cared for Clemens' children at a party at Jose Canseco's Miami home in June 1998, where McNamee claimed he first talked with Clemens about steroids.

The former butler said he was at the party, but Clemens was not.

"No, he wasn't," the butler said. "He wasn't. I was there with his little ones and he wasn't and that's what I told. I told the truth. If I have to swear on the Bible or whatever, he wasn't in there."

Canseco, his ex-wife and others have said Clemens was not at the lunch.

The former butler said there is nothing to question about Clemens.

Congressional investigators accused Clemens of tampering with a witness, the former butler.

Braves declined to comment on how often he has contact with the Clemens family but he did say that Roger is innocent and that it is a shame that some TBR folks think he took a roid in his big butt.

9. Braves

IT WAS B-12....HIS MOTHER RECOMMENDED IT!!! ...okay, I'll quit yelling

10. aguyyouknow

aguyyouknow Yogi Fan

Please Please

Please don't let me find out that his Mother is an hgh user too! I will permanently "check out" if that come to light.

In a 5 hour round of golf with Good Friend Jose Canseco the topic of steroids and hgh never came up! Jose can't say two sentences without it coming up!

Sorry Braves. I admire you for your heart on this one but I think I saw your head rolling down Sardis Road this afternoon?