1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Today My Son...

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by PutMeInCoach, Mar 4, 2010.

1. nextlevel5

nextlevel5 Full Access Member

Andrew

sunday 4/ 18/ 10 my son played his last college ball game. very sad day!!!!! Tom you will have that soon with TJ.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  2. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Yesterday my step son hit a 3 run HR in his middle school game. And, stuck in traffic, I wasn’t there to see it. :mad: He hasn't gotten as much playing time this year as we had hoped and I probably understand the reasons why better then he or his mother, but he’s hung in there and kept a good attitude. I guess good things do come to those who wait, patience is a virtue and all that jazz…

3. 1down22go

1down22go Full Access Member

Today my son took the field after sitting out 3 weeks due to a MCL sprain. He scored on a sac fly while pinch running. While playing 2nd made a great over the shoulder catch in right field. I'm just glad to see him back on the field.

4. weyco2000

weyco2000 Full Access Member

Kudo's to The Intimidators And Your Son!

The Intimidatators have opened their stadium for local high school games , as well as "American Legion" games. What a great stage for your son to go yard and with the pond slap full of ducks! It must have taken your breath away!? :five:

5. Play Ball

Play Ball Full Access Member

Thanks Weyco....but I missed it!

We are so happy to have the experience of both of our boys playing, but it was one of those nights that they were playing at the same time. I was with our younger son and my husband was with our oldest. I really enjoyed the text though, and sharing it with him when he got home. Thanks!

6. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

Nice award

This kid was named WRAL-TV extra effort achiever award last week. He is ranked 2nd in his class at school and leads the team in home runs.

7. observer

observer Full Access Member

Today my son

Pitched a one hitter, assisted on 3 outs and threw a school record 16 strikeouts. Going into the bottom of the 6th inning he told the catcher (his cousin) "we have a no hitter going". 2 outs, 2 strikes later and bye bye no no! I did learn tonight that he is not superstitious and that is my only contribution to his baseball genes!

8. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Haha...you would think having a father as a pitcher that he would have known better.......you don't mess with the baseball gods!!!!!:bow:

But congrats nonetheless...16 K's! unbelievable! I wonder if dad topped that?

9. Play Ball

Play Ball Full Access Member

Today our younger son got his first middle school homerun. A pair for the brothers this week.

10. uniondad

uniondad Junior Member

my son struck out (first time this year in 80 plus at bats) also hit a homerun