1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Top Pitchers in Charlotte Area

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by softball4ever1987, Mar 2, 2007.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Pitchers are a special breed.

2. 2girlsmom

2girlsmom Junior Member

Cocky!!!

Originally Posted by Softball Guru [​IMG]
    I guarantee that SWR will win the 3A State Championship... I want mention names ,but a certain pitcher in the 3A Conference want shut this team down...Trust Me I Do Know That For A Fact !!!!

I certainly hope you're not dishing on my fav pitcher! Cockiness has brought more than a few teams down.. I'll be watching SWR...you watch my girl!

3. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

5' 10" with smarts and smoke

Have you guys ever heard of Olivia Peavey? Great kid. Awesome pitcher. This 2009 player is high on the recruiting list. Good luck to all.

4. dogjaw

dogjaw Full Access Member

2girlsmom

the girls are not cocky ,they dont even know this site exist . they have better things to do than sit around and talk about softball unlike us parents ,coaches , and softball junkies . the girls dont bragg ,they leave all that to us parents so lets all remember its not the girls on here talking ,they do there talking on the field

5. dogjaw

peavy

if you are talking Jordon matthews pitcher then I have , SWR plays them in a couple weeks right after we face Chelse Leonard and Allison Braswell so her speed shouldn't shock us by then

6. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

should be well-adjusted by then!

let us know how those games turnout!

TIA dogjaw!

7. beachmom

beachmom Full Access Member

i love pitchers...and the 8 others that count

what a wonderful compliment to a child, dogjaw! i hope you are saying to us that after facing top notch pitchers leonard and braswell that your team will be better prepared for the JM pitcher. she must have enough talent to peek a response such as yours. not disrespectful mind you, but interesting to me. who is this JM pitcher? is she the heat? down east needs more info. please. good luck dogjaw with the rest of your season. keep us at TBR posted of results. play safe.

8. dogjaw

Beachmom

you hit that one on the money, for info on Peavy read post #93 above by Marlin

9. chachacha

chachacha Full Access Member

Hi Dogjaw...I was not dismissing NM...they are very good and probably the favorite to win the !A Championship. All I was saying is that I do not believe NM would be the favorite to win the 3A championship. I believe there are 3 or 4 teams at the 3A level who may be a little better than NM...so guaranteeing a SWR state championship is a little premature in my opinion. BTW..I don't feel like SWR will have too much of a problem with JM...just my opinion.

10. WndMillR

WndMillR Full Access Member

Big time potential...

The Peavey kid has big time potential.... I have watched since she was 9 or 10...
    She has the 3 qualities...
    Academics, Athletic promise and GOOD Parents....