1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

top teams in the west for 06

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by strike 3, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

We are still a very young squad this year with only 3 senior starters (1 last year), need to move those fences in to give the boys some confidence. Got 9 pitchers though, but I think only 1 breaks 80.
    :supergrin We might do ok this year though.

2. baseball42

baseball42 Member

WNC BASEBALL

MUDCAT NORTH HAS THREE PITCHERS THAT CANT BREAK APLATE GLASS WINDOW WITH AGOLFBALL.

3. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

Those are the kind that beat ya.

4. strike 3

strike 3 Full Access Member

OOPS! somebody forgot that they also lost the Harrow kid, i believe he was good enough to go to App state. Still advantage hickory based on coach craft

5. recon0321

recon0321 Junior Member

So true there mudcat. Those guys that throw 70-75mph with a wrinkle are the ones that get you out. I also heard that West is only starting 2 seniors.

6. yankees

yankees Full Access Member

What Wildcat is not telling is they are 5th year seniors. How do they do that in HS???[​IMG]

7. strike 3

strike 3 Full Access Member

IS WILDCAT? AN ALIAS FOR MUDCAT OR DO THEY BOTH RUN AROUND IN THE MOUNTAINS???????

8. baseballman123

baseballman123 Full Access Member

Yes i did forget that, they did lose Isaac Harrow who is now playing for Appalachian State...sorry about that, Isaac is a great kid and I look forward to keeping up with him in the next years. I was asked earlier today on Derek Boliek's college plans...anyone know anything? Someone that hit over .450 and runs a 6.8 60yd should be getting some looks, so I was wondering if anyone knows who is showing interest in him.

9. yankees

yankees Full Access Member

Strike 3, you'll have to excuse me as my OLDTIMERS disease appears to be acting up again. Sorry Mudcat, but if you're like me you've been called far worse.

10. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

Practice is a long ways from starting. Any conjecture now about a starting lineup is just that. But the best 9 baseball players that I can think of at this point includes 3, based on the most recent results which is fall. Players improve and attitudes change. I bet there is not a coach in the state of NC that is gonna say in December what his starting lineup is gonna be the 1st week in March. Every year there are players on every team that improve and a some that slide back. This is due to how much time and effort players devote to the game from July to February when they are away from the HS program. Every position on the field has to be earned and may the best 9 win.

And Yankees, I get called much worse all the time.