1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Top Unsigned Seniors

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by FutureCoach, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I couldn't agree with you more :woohoo:

I have mentioned his name to a couple of recruiters to get on his bandwagon before he is scooped up

2. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Trevor Mullins, RHP at Ragsdale hasn't signed anywhere yet that I know of. He may not be D-1 material but he's a great pitcher. He'll be on some college roster next year.

3. rollTHEdeuce

rollTHEdeuce Junior Member

Chase Martin from Charlotte Christian is a senior who has a ton of potential. He is a P/OF and at 6'2'' 210 he is a rock. He has a ton of power and whoever gets this kid is getting a steal

4. Dynasty07

Dynasty07 Full Access Member

agreed deuce, chase martin from christian is a beast, he can hit a ball 400+ feet easily and would be a great addition to any school, dunno why he hasn't gotten much pub., i think the citadel is looking at him

5. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

word at the Ragsdale scrimmage yesterday is Trevor will be playing for Appalachian next year. Sounds like they are putting together a nice program up there in Boone.

6. ncsu82

ncsu82 Full Access Member

I feel compelled to put in a plug for this unsigned senior. I have held off on my assessment to make sure I was comfortable and accurate. This kid, IMO, has some of the best "raw" talent in the triangle.
    He is 6'1"/190 lbs. and runs a 6.6 60. His arm speed on the bump is low to mid 80's but is probably more suited in the outfield at the next level. ( He is currently catching which shows his willingness to do what it takes to help his "team"). I have personally thrown him much BP and let me tell you he can flat hammer a baseball.
    Anyone who has seen a Northern Durham High School football game in the past three years can attest to his athletism, desire and toughness. He has the AC and All-Area awards to show for it.
    His GPA is in the high 2's and his SAT in the high 1300's. In recent conversations with him I feel he is a very genuine kid that sincerely desires to play beyond high school.
    I think this kid is worth taking a look at. He could very well have a break out senior year.
    Brandon Cuthrell - Northern Durham High School

7. PersonRocketDad

PersonRocketDad Moderator

I agree!!!

ncsu82 I totally agree. Brandon is a beast at the plate. I can tell you the Person Rockets and other teams in the Pac-six certainly respect him at the plate!!! He can swing the stick!! He is a very good all around athlete and works hard. In my humble opinion he deserves a look!! And he is a good person also!!!

8. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

I couldn't agree more about Brandon. Excellent player and good kid from what I know. Northern has another excellent player in Jordan Parker also. Heckuva player!!

9. twig

twig Junior Member

It is finally good to see Billy Enright of Independence to get a chance to play everyday. In their 1st 3 games, he is hitting around .600.(with 3 or 4 extra basehits.) He is probably Indy's best middle infielder, but he is playing right field to help the team. He is also going to help Indy in the pitching department. Billy has played for and works out with Gary Robinson consistently to help improve his game. After his playing days, if he wants, he will make an excellent coach somewhere. Some college will get Billy and will be very happy. Remember guys, it doesn't matter if you sign early or late. Just keep working hard and somebody will find you.

10. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Amen...I'd like to hear more about Billy Enright. I love guys that appear to be future coaches