1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Travel Ball Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CometFan, Jun 15, 2007.

1. fanofsball

fanofsball Junior Member

Didn't know they only had one pitcher. Thought they had one really awesome pitcher and a younger relief pitcher. So where is Laxton? Who is she playing for? GREAT pitcher! I would love to see her play whoever she is with. Too bad the Cubs aren't together. They used to be some tough competitors. There are a lot of good ball players in the AC area. Hope they all find a home for the summer. I'll be keeping my eye out for them at the tournaments.

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

welcome and thanks for sharing, Max12

any info on where some of these young ladies reside/live?? i am thinking WL and many others?

what sancation...AAU? trying to keep it all straight with team names and the such.

3. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

What association was this tournament?

4. Freedom Sball

Freedom Sball Full Access Member

Megan is playing with my team (NC Sun Devils) Jordan Poarch and Ashley Benfield are also on the team..

Great kids

5. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

Yes

No big deal here East. Sometimes our local teams, who travel alot, might not be in the loop for a national tournament or two. 2006, rising stars, Florida, Toni Ann Williford and Landon Warren played for the North Jersey Bandits. If any kid would like to play in that big time event this year, its very simple, contact the tournament director and they will pass along that players name to any team that may have a need. FYI, look very closely at "new team A" field placement. Try to play on "THE" field. Ask around before committing to helping out a new team. And, by the way, FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE to say the least. Good luck.

6. Max12

Max12 Junior Member

It was an AAU tournament. We will be in Rock Hill the first weekend of July for the NSA State. We're a 14u team. GO CHICKS!!

7. Max12

Max12 Junior Member

We play AAU and NSA. We're a 14u team based out of Lincoln Co. Most all of the team is from Lincoln Co. except for me and one other girl. I go to ACHS and another girl goes to Bunker Hill. We got some really cool girls on our team and awesome coaches. I'm proud to be part of the team. GO CHICKS!!

8. erms

erms Full Access Member

Somebody needs a big pat on the back when this type positive attitude and enthusiasim has been created by coaches, players, and supportive parents!!!!!!!
    ERMS

9. Crazecoach

Crazecoach For HIS Glory...

Great job Chicks!

Congrats to Candace, Rachel, Kristen, Kelsey, Taylor, and coaches. As a former coach to many of these girls, I knew they would be strong very soon. Great group of parents!!!!!

10. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Max12 to this board rocks softball forum, good luck in rock hill this weekend