1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

TRI-7 NEWS... including my last hs game of my career

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by JM15, May 16, 2003.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Good report JM...those are the kind of details I like to read

2. changeofpace

changeofpace Junior Member

Good report JM. I think it should be a great ballgame. Both teams have deep pitching staffs. I don't know who WFR will throw. I assume it would be Emmert. But then again it could be Barham(RHP). After that you go to the 2 sophmores(Dowdy and Taylor). Those 2 have ice water in their veins but the state playoffs are a different story all together. WFR has been hitting good lately. I would not throw heat against them from what I've seen. I saw them beat Arik Hempy 9-0 and he was throwing well. I also saw them knock out Derico from Wakefield 2 weeks ago and he was reportedly 88-89. He lasted 1 1/3. I think I would go off speed all day with their line up. They have 4-5 seniors who have been around for a while. (Emmert, Baxter Houston, Peters, Ryan Barham, and Harrison). So the heats not going to bother them to much. I think i would ride Khaylid. Good luck to both.