1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Tryouts, Players needed and Players looking for a team.

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Dawgfan, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hcsc55

hcsc55 Member

N.C. Strike Force

The North Carolina Strike Force is proud to announce the formation of our new showcase team! We’ve already got a strong core of players and are looking to add at least one infielder, outfielder and pitcher to our roster. The young ladies we looking for should be of high character, athletic, and have a strong work ethic. This showcase team will play a mix of 16u and 18u tournaments this summer and interested players should have the ability and desire to showcase their skills at this level. We will play a mixture of high level local tournaments as well as showcase tournaments in NC and neighboring states.

We currently have several players coming in for a tryout on Sunday, May 8, 2011 and would like to open that tryout up to the public. If you are interested and/or have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or (919) 609-2585.

2. angiesteed

angiesteed Junior Member

Carolina Force

Carolina Force is looking for girls who normally would not play travel ball because they don't want to play on Sundays. We have just become a 1 day tournament(Saturday) team...only exception may be due to weather. Typically playing in Union, SC and Etowah, NC. We are looking for top notch, experienced pitchers, good batters, great infielder skills but willing to play outfield. 12U (prefer 99 birthday)

Angie Steed
    828-289-3280

3. angiesteed

angiesteed Junior Member

Carolina Force-April 2011

Carolina Force is looking for girls who normally would not play travel ball because they don't want to play on Sundays. We have just become a 1 day tournament(Saturday) team...only exception may be due to weather. Typically playing in Union, SC and Etowah, NC. We are looking for top notch, experienced pitchers, good batters, great infielder skills but willing to play outfield. 12U (prefer 99 birthday)

Angie Steed
    828-289-3280

4. storm030

storm030 Full Access Member

2012 CATCHER LOOKING

2012 catcher looking for a competitive team for the 2012 summer and fall season. This kid need to be on a team that can showcase her skills. For more information give me a call at 828-217-3869

Shane Johnson

5. ryan b

ryan b Junior Member

Looking for 16U

My daughter is looking for a team, preferablly in the Cabarrus? Mecklenburg/ Stanly Co. area, for the summer/fall 2011 season. SHe is an experienced infielder and outfielder. Good bat. Currently plays high school ball at Central Cabarrus. Interested in ASA, NSA and showcase. e-mail Ryan @ [email protected].

6. ncchallengerscoach

ncchallengerscoach Junior Member

NC Challengers 10U

Challengers 10u team is looking for a player to complete our 2011 roster. The NC Challengers organization is dedicated to teaching young girls the fundamentals of fastpitch softball, creating a love for the game, and instilling in them values necessary for lifelong success. This team is being coached by young ladies that grew up playing softball. They have no players on the team. To set up a tryout or for more info please contact Becky Adams 919-971-1609 or [email protected] or visit our webpage at www.ncchallengers.org

NC Challengers are the Host orgranization of the PONY nationals.

7. newt

newt Junior Member

pick up player

Looking to play summer season need to be a pick up player.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  8. newt

newt Junior Member

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  9. Hawks

Hawks Junior Member

Looking for 18U Showcase Team

Hi my name is Ashley Hawks. I am looking for a showcase team that needs a pick up player for the summer season. My primary position is first base but can play third base as well. I have played travel ball for the past 4 years but the team I played for last year has disbanded and I am in need of finding a new team to play with this year. I am a solid defensive player with excellent power hitting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlzWUwj7VbA High School Conference stats - Batting Average .452, slugging percentage .774, on base percentage .541, fielding percentage .961 - 4 HRs this season. I am currently playing school ball for Southeast Guilford High School, Class of 2012. Anyone who is looking a player You can reach me at my house 336-674-8807 or my Dad's cell phone at 336-202-2686 (his name is Randall Hawks).

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  10. Hot Bat 357

Hot Bat 357 Member

LADY BLUES Gold 18U Looking........

We currently have a spot opening for a catcher for the summer\fall season. We play a very competitive schedule. If you are interested please contact Coach Kip@ [email protected] or call 704.283.4200

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.