1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

TY BUTTREY Commits to Arkansas

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by SCPBUC, May 11, 2011.

1. SCPBUC

SCPBUC Full Access Member

2012 TY BUTTREY - Providence High School / South Charlotte Panthers has committed to attend college and play baseball at the University of Arkansas. Ty will join the Razorbacks following his summer/fall season with SCP and senior year at Providence.

Earlier this week Ty earned his 8th win of the year on the mound in a start in the SW4A Championship game. Holding a 6-1 lead he came out of the game and then produced two game changing defensive plays in RF including throwing out the tying run for the third out in the seventh inning.

Congratulations to Ty and his parents Dan and Robin

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  2. texasleaguer

texasleaguer Full Access Member

Congrats!

Sooee!!!!!! Way to go TY! What a great opportunity for you and we can't wait to see you play at the next level. Couldn't have happened to nicer kid. Congrats from the Tekkers. Go Hogs!

3. animallover

animallover Junior Member

Arkansas is highly respected in the bball world!

Congrats Ty.......They are lucky to have you. Keep working hard and great things will come your way.

4. mcapp715

mcapp715 Junior Member

Congrats Ty

All the best from the Cappello's

5. HotCorner#33

HotCorner#33 Member

RAZORBACKS

Congrats Ty

Jeremy had just commented that you may be going there as we watched The Razorbacks play SC the other day. There is no doubt they are getting a fine young man as well as a ball player.

Can't wait to hear Dan give us a Big WOO-PIG-SOOIE............call this Summer/Fall.

Congratulation from the Schellhorn's

6. Baylee Duckdog

Baylee Duckdog Full Access Member

Wooooooooo PIG Soooooiieeeeee!

Awesome Ty, congrats. Well deserved.

Now, I'll start the bidding at $5 for a picture of Dan in a hog hat!

Congrats to the "Lew Crew" --- proud for you all! Beautiful campus and great traditions. Remembering back to the Southwest Conference Days (Pre-Big 12) - all us sips really didn't care much for the razorbacks. Guess I'll have to realize times have changed! Now that I know one for real, I guess they aren't so bad after all!!!